original food fight thread

D

Dark Angel

ooooo...thanks for the Hershey's splash Gonz!

smears it all over her body......weeeeeeee....dances around the room

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*as I watch DA dance around with chocolate all over her nice, brown, firm...(wait, that;s private)...I splooge Pad with spaghetti-o's*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
*as I watch DA dance around with chocolate all over her nice, brown, firm...
...hair! :eek2:

*flings some more cheese around at the various participants of the food fight*

alex

Licks spaghetti O's from eyes with tongue and hurls rotten tomato at Gonzo.....take that you fiend :p

Attachments

• tomato.gif
    tomato.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
D

Dark Angel

Totally with ya alex......good one

Grabs Gonzo.....a handful of onions and sticks them in the blender......pushes Gonzo's head down toward the blender and grinds away.......sends onion juice flying into Gonzo's eyes.......weeeeeeeeee.......hahahahahahahahaha

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Gonzo's Gettin' it!!!!

After Secretly hidin' leftover hard-boiled Easter eggs under Gonzo's backseat, (Pewww)!, Back's up Jeep to Gonzo's front door, drops it in 4-wheel High, first gear then stomps pedal, Yeehaw!

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Had to jump in, DA!

After observin' Dark with 'er chocolicious self, grabs can of Redi-Whip, shakes it vigorously, takes aim....shakes it vigorously, takes aim again then decides jus' to keep shakin' it vigorously, it's more fun! With much less hell to pay!:rolleyes:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Hey, you can't do that to SUPERGONZO!!! *blasts renegade with mushy okra and a large butternut squash* :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
(reaches into left breast pocket and fishes out the holy sesame seed of retribution)
(takes aim at the Earth's crust)
(flicks)
...all of humanity is undone at the silliness of the act.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oh no it's not. *whacks unc with a sprig of parsley*...a big sprig :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*Tomatoes & Onions-Who has the burgers? I love tomatoes & onions:D Damn, what's that gross smell? Finds old rotten easter eggs & cracks them open under Krusties nose, after opening the front & back doors of my abode so the jeep sails right thru, not touching a thing except some leftover squishy okra & squash parts. Finds some Strawberry Jam in the refrigerator & spreads it over Rae*

*looks at Unc in amazement-"they still have Holy Sesame seeds, I thought McDonalds used 'em all up*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*ducks* nyah nyah [tomato hits furys bonehead lawyer squarely in the 3 piece suit] :D
*stuffs a banana up renegades tailpipe*

K

krusty

Rotten eggs won't save you Gonz, I have socks that have been poaching longer...they don't call me krusty for nuthin'.

*grabs handfuls of mouldy curry from pradeep's fridge*

Ahh haaa.. now ... the first person to step forward gets splopped with pra's cooking, and ya know it's gonna get ugly. :eek:

K

krusty

lol.. *ducks from fury's attack* ...rofl... the sam curry went right past me, that was a neo miss :rolleyes:

*hurls pra's stinky dinner at Q* come back here woman, this aint chicken curry. :eek:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Lockin' on to target "Q"!

After bein' stalled on the side of the road an spendin'
5 minutes pickin' what's now, "blackened" bannana remains from tail pipe....'75 lobbs a pound of squishy brussel sprouts at "Q".
Laughs! (thinks to self, "this is better than paint-ball"!)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
eiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Pra doesn't cook his chicken all the way....*side-steps Chicken ala Pra*
*Flings a tutu-fruiti jello mold at krusty*