original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
They said hes ok...he's out of surgery and he's sleeping. They won't let me bring him home :cry: and he'll have to wear one of those goofy looking lamp shade thingys.

Oh yeah, that's not my doggy, just one that looks like him, Dudley has one gray ear and patch around one eye...and I trim his bangs so he can see.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
(like any good man, continues the fight even through bad situations elsewhere)

*Recognizing the guy in the hat "Sorry Winey", turns & fires remaining shakes at Shadowfax, Brock, Unc & Outlaw. (cool, hit outlaw between the eyes)-now, to find carrots & turnips to chuck at DP*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*pokes bitchen in the butt with a pepperoni stick* ...take that ya little ninny :p

Gonzo

Staff member
*Since I've lost sight of the others & Q&DA are doing laundry (I guess-they bailed out on me for the most part), it's time to take on & out the young pup Nihilistic. I've already sent the cocktail weenies after his army of smileys. I decide for the red cherry koolaid soaked banana nut bread with raisins & a heaping of mashed potatoes with redeye gravy. Just to play it safe, I decide to load the almost newly greased cow-launcher with melted milkduds & gummy worms. Looking over the castle wall I se him hiding in Word Association 2 &

FIRE

the SUPERCHOPPERs ICBM's & then run for the launcher-in anticipation of his showing up here "ha ha, he he, ho ho"*

Gonzo

Staff member
Since Q is re-stocking & Fuser has WB(a bad thing around these parts)-It's time for the newbies to get in on the action

*Drops strawberry pie a'la mode & mountain dew down the backs of the several new members thongs* :wave: welcome :lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by bitchen
Hey! What'd you go and poke *me* for? I' wasn't even in the room! :)
How do ya think all the fighting got started in the first place? :D *pokes opposite butt cheek*

Gonzo

Staff member
Having waited so long for someone else to get involved, I grow bored and restless at the non-responsiveness of the Xibase Food Fighters & decide to go on a rampage.

*slinging chicken noodle soup at Q as I leave the Fortress, I encounter NEO and heave helpings of soy-burgers(just in case it was a heart attack), I turn & face Kindly Fugu in the background & smash apricot preserves in his face. Next, I run into WineforAll & being the mean bastard that I am, I force him to drink-Boones Farm wine, mwahhahahahaaaaa. Further down the copper pipeline, I discover DP & smoother her with strawberries & cream & leave her to await her "friends" arrival. Then, over the crest I stumble upon DA & scatter chocolate chips & honey over her breasteses. She, not being in the mood, smacks me. Later, I chance upon Fury and his many identites, in which I toss cookies.*

It's time to rest.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oooh, I hate chicken noodle soup....no rest for the wicked bucko! *splatters Gonz with borscht and spaetzel*

Gonzo

Staff member
*soaks S4 with a bottle of Chardonnay- his favorite, turns the spinach shooter on Postcode & flavors Flavio with peppermint schnapps*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*wonders why anyone thinks they are fighting, since the entire base is flooded with cheese now*

Unless, of course, you guys are food fighting on a different XiBase now, which would make my maniacal laughter of victory pointless :eek:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
We turned on the giant cheez-vac about 600 somethin posts ago.
*fires a load of gherkins at flurf and his silly lawyer*:p

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Q
We turned on the giant cheez-vac about 600 somethin posts ago.
*fires a load of gherkins at flurf and his silly lawyer*:p

Shoves Flurf and his lawyer aside.....'Opens mouth wide open for incoming gherkins'.......hmmmmm

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel
'Opens mouth wide open for incoming gherkins'.......hmmmmm
[/i]

Screw the food fight, I wanna watch DA with her mouth open wide:D

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Gonzo

Screw the food fight, I wanna watch DA with her mouth open wide:D

comments like that make me wanna do some bad sheeshkebabs, chokes on gherkin the size of a......STOMPS FEET, now look you made me do Gonzorrahea....