original food fight thread

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
My Mamma was a Witch,
she was burned alive...........

watch it buddy boy *expels noxious scrambled egg gasses in the general direction of FM*

where's DA-she's supposed to be in on this

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*calls in the back up troops of African and European swallows to drop giant load of coconuts*

Gonzo

Staff member
I blow my nose at you. You silly English Ka-nig-it. NOw, go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

(while all of this Holy Grail nonsense is occuring, I've managed to)
*load the lemon merangue pies in the treebucket thing*(lol)*and hurls them at Wine4All*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*run away* winey *run away* Throw a shrubbery at them (the kind with those nasty little poison berries) :sick: a ahrubbery?? ...a shrubbery!!

flurff

I find it highly entertaining you seem to be able to breathe while engulfed in cheese.

The storm has been going on since yesterday and the base walls are bulging... the cheese's weight is too much for them to handle, it's bound to crumble and spill over into other sites.

Disclaimer: Neither fury, XiBase Global Connection, nor any party involved with or related to one or both, are to be held responsible for any damages pertaining to or because of, the escape of cheese from the confines of the XiBase walls.

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Fuser Man
DA has been clean for far too long. Blueberry pie headed her way.

Opens mouth WIDE open.....for the pie that is.....

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
HEY!!! I wasn't hurtin' no-one. I lost interest when this stopped being about food on body parts.

"I tried to get out but they keep dragging me back in!"...or something like that (Al Pacino in the last Godfather movie)

*appears in long black trenchcoat with sunglasses and a cowboy hat*

*a strange synthesis of Dragula and the theme from the Good, the Bad and The Ugly plays in the background*

*momentary pause to glance at Q*

*suddenly sweeps back trenchcoat at both sides to reveal a can of SPAM on one side and a can of WhoopAss on the other*

*pulls both cans simultaneously...opening them singlehandedly in mid draw and bolts for the elevator door while running along the crumbled walls of Q Castle. All the while Spamming Gonzo and dishing out WhoopAss on any who cross his path*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Holy Crap!!! winey's a bad ass....

*hands winey a lovely Cabernet Sauvignon and a chocolate covered strawberry*

{hands on hips} *tsk tsk...fuser! look at this mess you've made of my castle walls! you clean it up this instant....or I'm tellin :mad: :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q

{hands on hips} *tsk tsk...fuser! look at this mess you've made of my castle walls! you clean it up this instant....or I'm tellin :mad: :D

I'm not scared of you! :p :smash:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
You seem to forget I'm Canadian. I've been through the Ben Johnson scandal, cold winters, Bob Rae as our Premier, Mel Lastman as our Mayor, Outlaw living in the same city, and a weak Canadian dollar. I can take what ever you dish out!(no pun intended!)

BRING IT ON!

Throws McDonld's McRib at Q.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
BRING IT ON!
I can't :cry2: I'm at an emotional disadvantage. I just took my doggy in for emergency surgery on his ear...and they want to keep him overnight :cry:

*kicks McRib and retreats behind crumbled castle walls to mope*

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Q
I can't :cry2: I'm at an emotional disadvantage.
*kicks McRib and retreats behind crumbled castle walls to mope*

My condolences on your dogs ear surgery, Q.

However, after a VERY crappy fishing trip, I AM READY to defend the castle walls-

*Look, over the hill-it's the SUPERCHOPPER :cool: and it's loaded down with creme pies (not REAL cream, the yechy kind), apple turnovers & chocolate shakes. "stand back ye fiend, 'tis I, SUPERGONZO , here to assist the beauty in distress." Using the newly greased cow launcher, many bad desserts are launched toward the stranger in the black trenchcoat, the maniacal guy from N of the border and the attorney. Creme splooges everywhere*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
This is my boo boo doggy

Weakly picks up some food remnants....half heartedly throws them on fusers direction

Attachments

• blue2small.gif
    blue2small.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 58