original food fight thread

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Thats right! Now BACK OFF! or I'll send over Brian Adams too!
Need I remind you what Tom Green has done to your country. There more where that came from. ;)

Muwwaahhhhhhhhhh!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
OK OK-we'll stand off

SUPERGONZO puts in a call to LA-asking for the private line #'s to the Monkeys & Glenn Campbell(just in case it gets ugly)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Wait just a gal-durned minute here!!! This cease fire/retreat illusion is OVER!!He's shooting people at us!! He can't do that....this is a FOOD FIGHT...we have rules!!
*shoots Anne Murray and Brian Adams back across the border* {take the damn things back}

*loads up cow launcher with rotten egg plants and mashed potatoes*

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
So it's like eh?

Loads up trebuchet with, chichen wings, sloppy joes, watermelons, corn, canned corn beef, pizza pockets and apple pie. FIRE! Q's castle is reduced to nothing!

And just so you know, Tom Green will not be allowed back in Canada. Nor Anne Murry. :p

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
(offers heaping blowls of vegan black-bean-gazpacho to everyone)

vegan? VEGAN? now your ass is grass

enough tomfoolery*Loads up the bison steaks, pork loins, lambchops, turkeys, buffalo wings, ham, bolgna, rib roasts, grease, heart valves, veal, liver, onions, hot dogs and all the other, meat & meat by-products the catapult can take & fires it over the wall into unc's backyard-making his children & other assorted family members recall a time when gazpacho was what one poured down the sink.*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
And just so you know, Tom Green will not be allowed back in Canada. Nor Anne Murry. :p
We don't care what you do with them....but they can't stay here.

...and another thing...you're little frenchie weapons ( that tra-bucket thingamajig...what is that, anyway?? like a puke bucket?) are useless against the castle of Q!!

*fires 40 litres(haha...its more than gallons) of creamed corn out of mechanically enhanced cement mixer*

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Q
We don't care what you do with them....but they can't stay here.

it's ok Queen, I've had them taken out & put in a Metallica sanitarium for the weak.

*Fires Tomato soup with rice & habaneros at Nix*

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Somebody shot at me? I'm too damn quick for ya'll.

I've got a super-soaker full of soylent green here if it happens again.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
NO PEOPLE DAMNIT!! :mad: This is a food fight!!

*launches a buncha butterbut squashes and hormel®beans-n-wienies at flavio* nyah nyah, still got cotton candy in your hair :p

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
trebuchet: A medieval catapult for hurling heavy stones.

This is a small one. The ones used in medieval time where 3 times the size.

Attachments

• cocked2.jpg
    cocked2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 28

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
HEY!!! that's my acme® cattle launcher!!! .....you give that back this minute! :mad:

*blasts fuser with extra mayo tuna salad*

Gonzo

Staff member
ok, time to take out the french/canuck-*sends duck without l'Orange sauce-California & Wine4All wines & (here's the heavy stuff)-3day old bread*

watching FuserMan cry is a pitiful experience :(

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
NO, not the tuna! Ducks out of the way and throws fake chicken sandwich spread.
*PLOP* yep, that fake chicken spread doesn't fly very well. *shovels chicken spread into a flakey pie crust (adds heavy whipping cream and bakes in a 350º oven for 28 minutes) pierces fake chicken spread quiche with a lawn dart and lobs it*

I sure hope we didn't attack with the w4a blueberry wine...it's not ready yet. :eh:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Q
[BI sure hope we didn't attack with the w4a blueberry wine...it's not ready yet. :eh: [/B]

nah, just the leftover crap-

Fuser-Quiche, Anne Murray, chunky loafers-and you call yourself a man-REAL men don't even know what those things are.

*tosses cream of wheat with sugar. lots of sugar, at FM*