original food fight thread

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What's with the saying "near miss"?

Does it mean it was near missing the target? Well that would mean that it did hit the target!

Does it mean it was near hitting the target? Well it should be called "near hit" then, eh?

/me whacks krusty upside the head with an upside down cake :D

K

krusty

mmmm... jello (and beer), thanks Q.

*wipes cake off face* , *grabs fury,(struggles) turns him upside down, smooshes leftover cake up his pant's leg*

*throws a few pickled onions in for good measure*

*grabs some rotten (koala) sausages :scared: from pra's fridge and chases Q, waving them at her with evil intent*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*raises his arms high in the sky and brings them down fast*

*laughs maniacally as a volley of limburger cheese torpedoes hits krusty and makes him start to reek nastily*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
OMG!!! ...not the koala snausages...{hides behind renegades jeep...he didn't find the bratwurst I stuffed up the tail pipe too :D} lobs a really mad maine lobster at krusty.

K

krusty

cheeeeeeeese, nah I smell worse naturally.... *rubs cheese in hair*

*grabs dead fish fom goldfish bowl, stuff's it in fury's ear*

*scoops up jello and cake from floor*, *spins wildly flinging mush all over everyone*...

Pradeep

Frontbottom
*takes very undercooked chicken thighs, mixes with raw venison and duck sausages, eats and then drops dacks, spraying every living thing within distance with a filthy miasma of orange-brown diarrhea*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs one of those U-tubes, aims one side so that it catches the orange-brown substance, and aims the other side at pradeep, spraying the liquid all over him*

*chomps on some teriyaki beef jerky*

*belches in krusty's face*

mUAhAHaHa

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Hey....this is a food fight ...you can't go around crapping on people:sick: *throws a bottle of pepto bismol at Pra*

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Oi! Hands off the curry!

*hoses Q down with ample firehose, after unwrapping 3 times from around waist* Thank god for that large amount of chocky nesquik milky I drank

K

krusty

Is a lobbed lobster a delicacy?

*pulls lobster claw off pants* I ain't saying which part either. :p

I need to hide somewhere...*hides behind fury*

*throws lobster in fury's back pocket while he ain't looking*

*runs away laughing hyterically* hehehehahahehehehahh <-- :rolleyes:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*applies first aid cream and a jumbo gauze pad to furys butt*
drills 3 hole on a large cabbage and rolls it at Big Dadday
*showers krusty and Pra with rotten crabapples*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs the lobster and looks at him, scaring the little guy to death*

*lobs the lobster :o at krusty*

Pradeep

Frontbottom
*Puts wallaby in blender, purees then spreads over Q's quivering body*

Attachments

• wallaby.jpg
    wallaby.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 21

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs Pradeep, throws him in the blender, puts it on liquefy, fills his mouth with him, then spits him out in a fine mist at krusty*

*bonks krusty on the head with the blender, knocking him unconscious, and pours the rest of Pradeep all over him*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Pra, if I tolja once, I tolja a million times ...DON'T HURT THE WALLABYS!!! *catapults some gross pink pickled pigs feet at Pra*

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Look out, Winey!

'75 takes glass in hand and prepares to perform the "unthinkable" !An act so deliberately defiant that not even "Winey" will be able to resist revenge!!!
(Holds glass disrespectfully in "Winey's" direction, raises bottle with an "eeeevillll" smirk, then......then....pours the wine on the floor instead of in the glass!)Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......the FLOOR "Winey"!!!!! lmao!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
oooohhhhhh alkeyhol abuse!!! baaaad renegade * fills renegades wiper resovoir with strawberry preserves*