original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
(BTW Q you do know what haggis is, doncha?
nope...not a clue:p

...and blood tongue is a nasty kinda cold cut made out of the parts that get rejected for hotdogs and dog food held together with gelatin:sick:

Professur

Mushroom at large
I've had worse.

BTW, you might wanna look up haggis before you accept being smeared with it.

*is preparing instant mashed potatos*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*intercepts bologna, slices thinly adds mustard and mayo on crusty italian bread* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..lunch
yum.gif

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*grabs remaining bologna, "damn, you eat a lot Q", and tosses the rest of it at the guy from NYC who actually could use it. Then, grabs the few tidbitsof the sammich that hasn't been already devoured & takes a bite*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
Dijon?
nope...nancys sweet-hot mustard.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...and Gonz...I was gonna share the bologna, before you just snatched it away...like you're the director of bologna or somethin' :p

*squirts grape kool-aid at snoopers looking at my remaining 2 bites of samich*

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Haggis

1 sheep's pluck (stomach bag)
2 lb.. dry oatmeal
1 lb. suet
1 lb. lamb's liver
2 1/2 cups stock
1 large chopped onion
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, Jamaica pepper and salt

Boil liver and parboil the onion, then mince them together. Lightly brown the oatmeal. Mix all ingredients together. Fill the sheep's pluck with the mixture pressing it down to remove all the air, and sew up securely. Prick the haggis in several places so that it does not burst. Place haggis in boiling water and boil slowly for 4-5 hours. Serves approximately 12.

A must serve on Robbie Burn's night.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
hucks?????

*wails some of fusers haggis right back at prof* :D:sick: eiw people eat that crap?

(note to prof: I scanned the jar of mustard, but it came out a jumbo jumbo bitmap and I gave up trying to fix it...just look for it at the grocery store)

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Q
*wails some of fusers haggis right back at prof* :D:sick: eiw people eat that crap?

Yup. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Originally posted by Q
(*note to prof: I scanned the jar of mustard, but it came out a jumbo jumbo bitmap and I gave up trying to fix it...just look for it at the grocery store)

If it was availible up here, I wouldn't have asked for a pic of it, would I?

*lobs a jar of Grey Poupon at Q**Tosses artificial mashed taters at the ceiling fan*

INCOMING!!!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs a sledge-o-matic :D :D :D*

*sets a watermelon on top of a stool at a high altitude*

*brings the sledge-o-matic down hard on the watermelon, spraying everyone with the sticky, sweet juice from it*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*peeks out from under Ronco® raincoat* ....laughing maniacally as profs taters jam the motor in the ceiling fan....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha.

*takes a whiff of fusers cooking haggis*:vomit:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
NOW YA'VE DUN IT, GONZ!!!

Ya went an dis'd my girl!!!! :mad:

Nobuddy Calls 'er "sub-par" an gets away wit it!!!
('75 devises an "Eeeevilll" plan to defend Jeep's good name......):lurk:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*shoves a hot dog in brainsoft's mouth and starts slapping him around, leaving him woozy, then whacks him in the head with a bratwurst*

D

Dark Angel

takes a running leap with mouth wide open and slurps the hotdog out of brainy's face.......take that......NO ONE GET'S HOTDOGS but me! Huh

walks off in a huff

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*throws a hot dog in DA's general direction*

*watches as it lands in her cleavage* :eek:

*RUNS* :scared:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*snatches the hot dog outta DA's cleavage* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhotdogs!!!!
*throws a peach cobbler at fury*