Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*hits Gato in the nuts with a HUGE salami*

*takes trout back*

*pats trout affectionately*

*launches clam chowder at prof and SL*

Gato_Solo

You can't hit a salami with a salami. It just ain't right. Besides...who said it was your trout. :mischief:

Sprays Nixy with cake icing and sprinkles. :p

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Oh, 25 pages after I finally come to see this mess! This place smells baaaaaad.
* pick rotten guavas from a bag and start to throw them at everyone as frag grenades*

Professur

Mushroom at large
You're too late, Batman. Muhahahahaha

*Glues Noite's feet to the ground with .... something sticky I found in Fury's laundry hamper.*

Gato_Solo

Since prof just made this thread sticky...

*Sprays a mixture of strawberry yogurt and mustard on everyone in the room*

How's that for sticky. :D

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
*Leaps into action with the "Household Cleaner" spraygun and a damp cloth, removing all those sticky finger marks from the Xibase logo*

Phew, it's ripe in here, excuse me while I open windows.... *cough, cough, cough*... must be the trout...

Gato_Solo

*puts on cup, shin guards, mouthpiece, chest protector, and head protector*

Holds Aunty M's arms while Prof gives her a liberal squirt of ketchup, mayo, mustard, and pickle juice.

This is food fight, not clean-up!

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Right, you asked for it!

*reaches for the enormous bowl of jello that conveniantly appears beside her*

Well this is virtual reality

*grabs Gatos waistband and tips the contents down the inside of his pants*

Squelch on that one!

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Great, my hair's a little dry and needs some nourishment. This should help your complexion...

*lets Gato have it in the face with a custard pie*

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
So I'm glued huh? [Bugs Bunny]That means war![/Bugs Bunny]
* opens utility belt, picks a sache of Rib's special mustard and spread it around his feet * fssssssssssss
I'm free! Muwhahahahaha. Umm, so, this is virtual reality? Operator! I need weapons! Tons of weapons!
* various shelves appear containins lots of food *
* picks various plum pies and throw them at the ceiling fan hiting everyone on the room *
Now at you bastard!!! * spocks a 3rd class champagne and spills it all over prof's head *

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Hmm, smooth or rough side up...

*flips the raw liver through the air so violently it lands with a slap on Gato's butt*

Yep I'd say that's pretty well flipped...

*then proceeds to remove and eat bits of plum pie from her hair...*

Hey got any custard for this? NE, you got any more ammunition I can eat, I haven't had a bite since last night and I'm hungary?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hmm, let's start with this pile that was caught by Q's force field over this whole time, followed by a little leftover cheesecake from Thanksgiving, mixed with a stuffed garbage pizza from a month or two ago (after 2 weeks, you really can't tell by the smell how old it is anymore), toss in a pinch of worcester sauce that got mixed with the baking soda in the back corner of the fridge that hasn't worked in over a year, throw in about 20 packets of that really spicy Chinese mustard, and add the piece de resistance, a whole fruitcake my great grandmother made before I was born, and I've got the perfect weapon! Anyone dare to contest that? :D

Gato_Solo

Stop Laughing said:
Hmm, let's start with this pile that was caught by Q's force field over this whole time, followed by a little leftover cheesecake from Thanksgiving, mixed with a stuffed garbage pizza from a month or two ago (after 2 weeks, you really can't tell by the smell how old it is anymore), toss in a pinch of worcester sauce that got mixed with the baking soda in the back corner of the fridge that hasn't worked in over a year, throw in about 20 packets of that really spicy Chinese mustard, and add the piece de resistance, a whole fruitcake my great grandmother made before I was born, and I've got the perfect weapon! Anyone dare to contest that? :D

I do. But, then again, I eat MRE's. :p :sick: