original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*ducks*:p you throw like a girl :D 4 days later and ya still missed me.:lol:

*lobs blueberry cheese cake at Gato*

...jeez, look at this place, what a mess *steps over bodies of non-posting awol members*

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
:eek: HEY! Watch where you walk! Some of us are still alive, ya know... *finds leftover crap in fridge to throw at anyone who shows signs of life* :D

Gato_Solo

*gathering rotten tomatoes and golden-brown lettuce*

Here's a salad for ya, Q. *heaves salad*

Oops. Forgot the spoiled buttermilk dressing... *squirts bad dressing around the room*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Jeez Gato...I threw a yummy cheese cake at you... I get liquid vegetables :sick:
That's it!!!! :mad: loads Acme® cow launcher with smelly corned beef and cabbage *SPROING*...it's a direct hit on Gato, BB(SL :D)and KF...oooh Gato takes it right in the....damn that hadda hurt :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Mmm, corned beef and cabbage... *opens mouth wide*

Hey, I'd rather be known as BB than SB (Stats Boy, I mean, not the other SB...). ;) :D

Gato_Solo

Should've flung Strawberry cheesecake, Q. :P

Loads supersoaker with 2 year old egg-nog (with rum), and moldy whipped cream.

Now you're gonna get it. Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

*Sprays Q, SL, KF, and Q again*

*Laughs at the 'wet t-shirt' contest*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
mmmm, fermented egg nog...no telling what I might do when I'm drunk :D
.....stumbles over to the cow launcher...trips...oh nooooooooooo
*SPLAT* yikes, I launched myself:scared: good thing I landed on Gato:lol: *picks corned beef outta Gatos ear*...what's this??

Gato_Solo

Q said:
mmmm, fermented egg nog...no telling what I might do when I'm drunk :D
.....stumbles over to the cow launcher...trips...oh nooooooooooo
*SPLAT* yikes, I launched myself:scared: good thing I landed on Gato:lol: *picks corned beef outta Gatos ear*...what's this??

Uhhh...that's not my ear...that's my belly-button. ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Well...how come your belly button has all these wrinkles??:D *twinks cabbage off Gato at BB/SL*

*splobs a peanut butter and jelly sammich on KF's head* ...stop that crying....get up and fight like a man:smash:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*throws marshmallows at KF*

If you stp that crying we can use this whipped creme in creative ways :D *holds up can of whipped creme*