Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*fires the clean up crew*

*throws moldy cream cheese at Prof*

*cheese hits Prof in the face*

Aunty M

AMD Bitch
Hey Nixy, if you've got some vintage stilton or some mature chedder there just lob it in this direction, it'll go well with some crackers and a nice bottle of port... :)

"Hey Prof catch this!"

*Lobs some jelly is Profs direction...

"You want cream with that?"

*aims the squirty cream in Profs direction.

"That'll teach you to mess with us girls....there's 2 week old mushy peas and faggots where that came from too...." :laugh:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Auntie...all cheese for consumption must pass through the owner of all cheese (fury) first...

*hits prof in the head with a huge salami*

Professur

Mushroom at large
* spray's nixy back with sour milk.

Oh My God. Nixy's white shirt turned transparent when it got wet. Don't turn around, Nixy. Don't turn around. Run, Run.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Hell, I'd walk around topless if the company was right so what do I care anyway???

Professur

Mushroom at large
Pleeuse. You might have made a cute flowergirl, but you were a little young when I got married. You still had a little thing called puberty to deal with at the time. But I'm flattered, really I am.

I was referring to Les (as you might have guessed by now) and her being Always Right. You might remember my old sig was

"I married Mrs Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always"

But if I ever get divorced and want to run around with a girl half my age, you'll be the first one I call. Well, maybe second. There's this cute little number up the road. Or the girl at work. Maybe Helen at TDI.

I'll get back to you.