Anyone still on Diablo?

greenfreak

Ooooh man. My diet is totally wasted.

Donuts and banana bread for breakfast. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pulled pork, shrimp cocktail, manicotti, squash and sauteed cauliflower in garlic and olive oil, brussel sprouts, mixed vegetables, cranberry sauce.

Dessert is apple pie, pumpkin pie, homemade truffles, brownies, banana walnut bread, ice cream.

I decided I'm not going to work today. I'm just going to concentrate on eating. :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
i know a guy who for fired for having pulled pork at the office.

I can get pumpkin pie here for maybe a week before halloween, and that's it. Can't even get the filling to make my own. I feel so alone.

greenfreak

You know, someone here told me she made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I was like, what?! Never heard of such a thing. Apparently, I've never noticed that you can buy canned pumpkin in the supermarket for all sorts of things. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, etc. I should start looking up recipes, I love pumpkin.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
There's very little you can make with pumpkin that fits a low carb diet. So, thanks for wavin' that around. :(

I hate the first week.

greenfreak

Glad I could help!! :D

Sorry guys. It's all wishful thinking on my part anyway. I'll be going without also, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. :(

Professur

Mushroom at large
My merc is starting to piss me off. She's a fucking killing machine. I hardly get to hit anything. And considering that I'm the one carrying all the +XX% gold rings and charms ... I'm spending my time trying to find ways to trap her so that I can run ahead and get some killing of my own in.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Having problems whacking Duriel in Nightmare on my own. I could probably do it, but I don't relish dying 5-6 times.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Usually Duriel is easier in Nightmare than in Normal due to the higher level spells. At least on Classic, never killed him on the expansion. High blocking shield is crucial for tanking him. I use to hire an Act 2 Defiance merc and tank him myself. I may be online tomorrow by 20:30 PM, my time. If you rush me a bit, maybe we can do it together. I will try to go further as I can later on tonight to get on par with you (still on early Act 1).
Bonesnap is a killer weapon in Classic. I took my Bsnap Mace barb on classic all the way to Hell Diablo. On expansion people say it's not suitable for Hell, though I believe it's still useful for most of the game. I'm willing to start a Barb on expansion, but I wanted to go the Axe route. I may change my mind :)
May be good weapon for Druid also, but I didn't find a good PvM Druid build yet...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
NM. I took the bastard. Only crapped out once. I HATE it when he pins you to the wall.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
But I have lower level chars aswell. When you get back just let me know. I may have a char by the level of yours

greenfreak

I've been running a mid-grade fever for three days. Although it would be the perfect time for me to play, considering I can't do much that requires standing up, I believe my delerium would prevent me from gaining any headway.

I actually had to change my pajamas in the middle of the night because I had soaked them through with sweat. And I have a work-sponsored Cisco class next week. It's not the greatest time for me to be using my noggin.

Yeah, I know, TMI. But when I'm feeling sickies, I like to spread my misery around. ;)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
BTW my Paladin was way ahead of what I though it was. I had already killed Andariel. Now I'm level 39 and trying to find a way into Arcane Sanctuary. Bad news is I switched to a Holy Freeze Mercenary, but forgot to save the gear from my old one :banghead: . I had to buy him new stuff and for some reason he's not surviving for long now...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I'm 56th and just knocked off Act 3 nightmare. I freakin' HATE undead soul killers. Damn explode-when-they-die fuckers.