Anyone still on Diablo?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Noite Escura, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Gato_Solo

Gato_Solo Member

Great. I've been playing LoD for about a week, and I'm almost done with it. I'm running into trouble in Chapter IV. :shrug:

I started a game called Xibasebeginners. I'll PM the password.

2. Noite Escura

Noite Escura The unpredictable

Actually the best moment to start is after tuesday, when they will do the actual reset. It should last for at least an year.

3. HomeLAN

HomeLAN Bumbling Idiot Staff Member

If you're gonna play again today, post in. I'll keep an eye out here and try to get to you.

4. Noite Escura

I'm on right now
    Whisper @ *nuvem_negra

5. HomeLAN

FYI, I started a new ladder character on the xibase account. Sorceress, and I have her up to lvl 15. Might be playing (with or without V2.0) later today.

6. Noite Escura

Sorry, I missed that post. I've been playing but not that much lately. I may be on tonight, after I clean the house. I have seven chars from different levels/classes, but my equipment farming is going slow this ladder.

7. HomeLAN

Yeah, good finds have been few and far between.

8. Noite Escura

I was x-fering a Spirit Sword to your sorc when I was temp restricted and it poofed. Damn, that's the third piece of equipment I lose this season. Other day I lost Trangs Gloves and a Skin of Vipermagi armor *sigh*. Well, at least I got lucky with NM Hellforge, got 2 Um runes I used to complete the Tal Rasha Set for my MF sorc. Let's see what I can gather in the coming days...

9. HomeLAN

Unc and I are playing, and my son is joining us from time to time.

10. Noite Escura

I did it. Forgot to login with my old handles for 3 months. 4 accounts of non-ladder stuff down the drain. *slaps self*

11. Noite Escura

Ladder is resetting again on 3/23/10. Along it will come along another Patch: 1.13. This time there will be changes on gameplay for the first time in years.