Anyone still on Diablo?

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Sorry. This would've been perfect timing on the average day. However, traffic fucked me, I had to stop and get chewable children's sudafed, and the next thing you know, I'm staring at a 2 hour commute home to a sick kid. I was really looking forward to it, too.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
It's OK, I'm not having time in lasty days myself. Today I promised Carol we would see a movie and I'll sleep at her house. Friday to Monday I'll be there too. Tomorrow I'll meet dad for dinner and I'll arrive home only after 9:30 PM. I hope that with some months I get to establish myself to be able to move here :(

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Somebody needs to go do some pickin' and choosin' on the mule. I just dropped 3 gold items, 1 green item, a nice yellow barb club, and a 4 socket Naga that I gemmed into something that will HURT people. Massive poison, fast attack speed.

She's full, both inventory and town chest. Go get some stuff, folks.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I just started an Axe Barb, so I borrowed some items from her as you may have noticed. I may get some use for that Naga later. I found a nice Unique(golden) Arbalest too I forgot to put on the Mule.
On a side note I played for 1/2 hour last night, killed NM Duriel and found the last rune for my Insight polearm. Now I just need to find a good 4-socket polearm to mount it. I found too a 4-socket Paladin Shield I want to craft a Spirit in. I think I still need one more rune though (an Amn? can't remeber now)

greenfreak

If I finish my Christmas shopping, writing Christmas cards, and can breathe, I'll try to get on at some point this weekend and check out the mule.

Thanks for sharing Steve. You da man. :)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Go ahead and take the naga, Noite. She needs the space.

I'm now 57th level, and staring nightmare Diablo in the face. Got the last Act 4 waypoint last night, and might need some help with the big boy.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Unfortunately I'll only play at your time by Tuesday now. My Classic Orber raped NM Diablo, but then again, expansion may be a bit thouger. If we start finding so many items it may be a good idea to create another mule, though it may be harder to admin things with many chars...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I haven't tried him yet, I'm just speculating. I gotta say, she's been tearing the hell out of his sanctuary. 3 or 4 orbs clears out a room chock full o' nasties.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Jonas, I just found a Haroldic shield with 4 sockets. 4 perect diamonds plue what it comes with gets you to resist all 85.

Interested?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
HomeLAN said:
I haven't tried him yet, I'm just speculating. I gotta say, she's been tearing the hell out of his sanctuary. 3 or 4 orbs clears out a room chock full o' nasties.
What are your stats? 20 FO and 20 Cold Mastery? Have you started to pump an alternate attack already?

HomeLAN said:
Jonas, I just found a Haroldic shield with 4 sockets. 4 perect diamonds plue what it comes with gets you to resist all 85.
Interested?
No sorry, I found an Heraldic myself, but I want to socket it with the runes to craft a Spirit Shield. It will have good resists and some interesting mods for my build. The runes are Thul+Tal+Ort+Amn. I think I still need the last one.

HomeLAN said:
Well, that was astoundingly easy. 59th, and in Harogath.
I think Orb sorcs are the fastest Nightmare cleaners after Lightning Fury Amazons :), too bad Hell is disapointing for single element builds...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Can't play tonight, but made great progress over the weekend. At 62nd level, ready to face the ancients in Act 5 nightmare.

Gotta say, though, it's getting old playing alone. Where the hell are you all?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I intend to be online tonight at 18 PM your time. But you'll have to give me a hell of a rush, still on the beginning of Act 3. I played for 2 hours last night, but only to level the lowest chars. Took some items out off the mule...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
6 PM my time? That's good possibility. I can get you moving in a hurry - look at how quickly we wasted the earlier acts as a team.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I reached level 58 tonight. Dispatched Nihlatak and I'm ready to go to the Ancients tomorrow if you're still waiting...
I also finally got the 4 socket Polearm I was looking for to do this for my Mercenary: :)

Attachments

• Insight.jpg
    Insight.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 39

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I'm still waiting. Been playing the mule character, and got her through the sewers quest in act 2. I really want to get her the cube for the extra 8 slots of storage.

The boy's out of town, so the next couple days, I should have time. I usually play around 6-ish, my time.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Well, nightmare is toast. Hated to see those resistances go from 75 all to shit when we hit hell, though. LOL!

Professur

Mushroom at large
Has anyone tried out the druid character? There's something kinda special about having the ground rear up and kill the bad guys without any effort at all on your part. 'Specially with those ravens plucking out their eyes. Worth a trial