POTPOURRI THREAD

bitchen

Dude!
You guys are too quick.

Why don't you guys paste your questions into Google before you post them here? Make *sure* it's not on the first page of results.

Make it hard Unc!

unclehobart

this is my special title
The Millennium Falcon has been instrumental in the Alliance's eventual victory over the Empire and figures into more prominent events in the Galactic Civil War than any other starship. The Falcon is owned by Han Solo, the notorious smuggler-turned-Rebel. Han and his Wookiee copilot Chewbacca have had many adventures (and misadventures) while working aboard the Falcon. Before he lost her to Han in a Sabacc game, Lando Calrissian owned and flew the Falcon, and before then, she served as a legal trading ship, warship, and (legends say) even as a special Jedi task ship.

unclehobart

this is my special title
What is the name for that little flap of skin that kinda covers your ear canal? Reach up and feel it. Never knew you had it did you?

unclehobart

this is my special title
ding! Baton to bitchen. Its up to you for a bit, Fuser. I'm off for a spot of groceries. Back in an hour.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I still don't know what neffing is!! can't someone just tell me??? I could be inadvertantly neffing right now....I just don't know! :mad::mad::mad: everybody gets banned at AnAnd, just because they were neffing there doesn't necessarlly mean it was bad!

unclehobart

this is my special title
hmm... Bitchen has stolen the baton.

Dude, This is supposed to be a rapid response Q&A thing. You can't take a few hours to come up with a question. Snap to young man.