POTPOURRI THREAD

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Name the two teams that played in the first ever NBA game.

I'm going to bed now, so you'll all have to wait til 8:30am EST before I can pass it on.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
If you must leave before your question is answered, PM someone and pass the baton to them. Also, give the answer to your question. And divulge who the baton has been passed to.

unclehobart

this is my special title
The site of the league's very first game on Nov. 1, 1946, with the Huskies hosting the New York Knickerbockers at Maple Leaf Gardens. The contest drew 7,090, a good crowd considering that virtually every youngster in Canada grew up playing hockey and basketball was hardly a well-known sport at the time.
Knicks won by 2.

trinity1

1 of 3
I must say for the record...:smash:

It is quite the unfair situation for us mortals to play any type of "question" game that involves the infamous and deadly Hobart [the original man named U.N.C.L.E.]
To engage this gentleman in a game involving "Answers & Questions," is comparable to challenging my Micron 600Mhz rig to the likes of a Cray SuperComputer!
So from this point forward...LET THE CHALLENGER BEWARE!!

~this has been a Trinity1 public service announcement~

flavio

superfly
Staff member
The definition of Neffing----> <a href="http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmessageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=257270&highlight_key=y&keyword1=nef">HERE</a>
<p>
More info -----> <a href="http://shadow-works.8m.com/thegreatneffingof2000/">HERE</a>

trinity1

1 of 3
Saw what neffing was about.
Meant no harm: just for entertainment value and to elude to Mr. Hobart's natural talents on the subject!:cry:
You may spank me. ( Only an XiBase girlie can administer this punishment!)

bitchen

Dude!
Originally posted by Fuser Man
San Diego

The Web really takes all the fun out of this, doesn't it?

We should probably pick questions whose answer doesn't come up on the first page of Google results. ;)