original food fight thread

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*pokes stop laughing in the stomach with a peperoni stick* *scurries away and hides the nerf dick shooter down her shirt*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Damn you, Gonz, that was my line! *pulls out a pea shooter and whacks Gonz over the head with it, then shoots peas at him as he runs away*

*looks down Nixy's shirt* :headbang:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
is pea shooter synonomous with pecker?

*rams truckfull of potato salad into this train wreck we call foodfight*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
fury: Everyone else seems to have already looked down my shirt so you may aswell join too....even if Gonzo said it first...

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
AH! I think you'd better hide SL. I don't think brainsoft would mind the looking but touching he will not like! If he gets wind of this he's gonna try to hit you with his chair! I beg of you: HIDE! NOW!

Oh, and give me back my disk shooter! *snatches the disk shooter and shoves SL into the closet to hide*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
HEY!!! *snorts* This is a food fight....not a damn peep show....and we will not be having any furniture throwing either:mad:

*loads up Acme Trojan Rhino (complete with turbo-food shooting accessory) with chick peas, walnuts and tripe.....blasts all the swines who looked in Nixys shirt*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Whatsa matter....got some tripe up yer snout?? :D

*squirts some yoo hoo at Homies face* That oughta help.....or else you might wanna borrow raes shop vac ( but I think it might be broken, since it's shooting instead of sucking)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Q! :beerchug:

*looks around for something to throw* *throws oatmeal chocolate chip cookies frisbee style* *the cookies hit fury, and Neo in the head*

OOPS! It was an accident! Please don't fire me! [thinks]that was no accident *snicker*[/thinks]

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Prof....them super soakers have never been fuctional....strictly ornamental :D

*bonks prof with a tube of pilsbury crescent rolls whilst his head is convienently in bonk range*

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*looks down Qs pants & wonders if that is ornamental too? then lets loose with the cookies in a tube stuff*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:eek2: Of course that is not just ornamental. :p

*grabs a nearby Gurnsey....squirts cowjiuce on Gonz*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*Grabs a week old bowl of Chef Boyardee Raviolli and dumps it down Gonzo's pants*