original food fight thread

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
what are you talking about Prof?

btw, it was a physics project and is no longer intact. After our timbit launching competition we disabled it.

rae

oetkbbyetdia
Loads a big shop vac with grape juice and fires at systembuilder,fury and nixy. Unluckly miss and hits Q

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Drives up in a huge stone slinger (tis my uncles). Loads up with Lipton Noodles and Sauce and starts slinging! *hits Q in the forehead* *coats fury from the waist up*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*loads balloons filled with alfredo sauce into a bazooka* *aims at Prof* *hits prof between the eyes* *splashes go on fury, Q and systembuilder aswell*

systembuilder

Folding@home
yum alfredo sauce.. systembuilder grabs a meatball using using a catapult he got nixy and fires at Q misses and hits Professur!!

d*m hay nixy tell me how to work this thing :confused:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Systermbuilder: Ya gotta put loads of bricks int he base or it slides all over the place when you launch it!

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*tosses Prof two slices of cucumber* Put those on your eyes, they're soothing.

Loads the rest of the cucumber slices into one of those foam disk shooters and sends them flying!

systembuilder

Folding@home
thanks Nixy: after much training from Nixy tries the catapult again
puts 1 ton of bricks in the base loads the catapult with cheese grape juice with a twist of cucumber fires at dnar,Gonzo and rae coats dnar,Gonzo and rae with the contents woot woot i did it thanks Nixy

rae

oetkbbyetdia
loads mashed taters and gravey in shop vac and fire at systembuilder and nixy direct hit