original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Not my doggies. They understand everything I tell them, if they feel like it they even mind :)

Prepares a cement mixer with Aunt Jemima® pancake batter....oh Gonz?????? You wanna get over here and drive this damn thing?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Krusty told me a whole buncha shit about her and he said she went to jail. I don't believe any of his crapolla anymore. She prolly moved to another country to get away from him. :lurk:

This is a food fight Shadowbaby, if you come in this thread, you gotta throw food :D

*fills bug sprayer with boysenberry syrup...hoses shadowfax* see?? like that:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
While krusty was still an admin here, he took the liberty of deleting Dark Angel. :shrug:

*chucks a banana peel at s4*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*squirts hersheys syrup out of super soaker at s4*
now you're a banana split :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Drags a HUGE bags of cheese curds across the floor.

Hey fury! I'll give you this tonne of cheese curds to help replenish your stock if you'll allie with me!

*toses 5 cheese curds at fury so he can see what high quality cheese they are*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*tastes the cheese curds*

*spits them out* :sick:

BAH! They're from that imitation cheese company, trying to get around my total domination of the cheese lovers market by never actually selling people cheese, but selling them yellow colored body fat. Hurry, burn it, before it takes control of you!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Heavens:scared:...tosses fury a bag a cheese doodles and some nacho cheese dip

*tosses some fruit loops at Nix*..what were you thinking??:spin:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*sobs uncontrollably*

*lugs in a 10 foot wheel of gouda cheese*

Will you allie with me now? Pretty please?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
"Sorry I'm late Q, I've been saving the Jews in SE"

*fires up the SUPERGONZO CEMENT MIXER FROM HELL & puts it in reverse, blasting GatoFury, SL & Nix with a gooey faceful of pancake mix with raisins. Reloads with sweet tarts & decides not to waste 'em*

Gato, I'm a truck driver-those things in the dumpster-that's a normal lunch

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
*tosses everyone a slice of pizza containing sausage, pepperoni, bacon, canadian bacon, ground beef, ham, and extra cheese; chuckles softly* :evillaff:

Buy more toilet paper, you'll need it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*clad in nothing but a sparkly silver spandex body stocking and knee high lace up platform sliver rocket boots* (I saw those boots at the flea market...they're really cool)...ok, they didn't have the rockets, but pretend, ok? *sprinkles parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and molasses on the crowd*

Gonzo

Staff member
OK look, this is a food fight, not a spice fairy gathering. Shoves creme puffs into Qs mouth (or elsewhere) just to revive her.

Gato_Solo

Hey, Gonzo. That's a much better meal than an MRE...Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

*runs over MRE packet with a 10K forklift, spraying the contents on all viewers*

Gonzo

Staff member
Gato_: dog shit souffle's are better than MRE's.

*Splashes V8 over everybody*