My Christmas Wish for you...

alex

Thanks Spirit, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe New Year. Don't drink and drive:smash: Someday I will tell you what my nickname means :kiss:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Thanks for the thought, Spirit, and I hope your Christmas treated you well.

But all you could wish for me was a hug from Unc?! Ewwww..... :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Aw c'mon, Steve. Its not like I was going to grab your ass and stick my tounge in your ear. Its just a fricking 'guy' grade hug.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Aw c'mon, Steve. Its not like I was going to grab your ass and stick my tounge in your ear. Its just a fricking 'guy' grade hug.

Heh. I'd like to see ya try to come through Karen to try that one. I'd sell tickets. :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
'Owdy Spirit!

Still 'ere Darlin'......jus' takin' each day as it comes. Thankful fer the opportunity to be a "daddy" to my youngins'!
Thank ya fer rememberin' me this Christmas! Holidays r quit a bit different now since I been on my own, but glad fer the "bright light" of a carin' friend, like yerself!:)
Inspite of the impendin' emptiness I feel when the youngins' r away with their mama, I'm still trustin' that my Heavenly Father has reasons fer givin' me breath each mornin' an' allowin' me to walk about on 'is Earth.
Thanks fer bein' a friend! Take care Doll. :)

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Thanks Spirit hun!

Hope Christmas was good to you and also hope you have a wonderful New Year!

I miss your post also, been very busy lately, but I did get by and see our post. Thanks much, you have given me yet another smile! :D

Attachments

• ukliam2.gif
    ukliam2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 11