My Christmas Wish for you...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I love Christmas time. I love the lights on all the houses, the music, the smell of the good food and the baking. Most of all, I love the gathering of people you love and care about and the celebration that happens.

I have come to make many friends on this board. GOOD friends. I have been a part of a few boards and once I found this one (thank you Outlaw, smooch), I felt like part of community without having to be a part of a clique or to prove myself.

I know this is just the internet, but I actually DO feel close to many of you.

I want to take a few minutes and extend a warm, and very heartfelt Merry Christmas to you all. (I have to do this alphabetically..heh)

Acid, I haven’t come to know you much on the board, but in chat you crack me up, Merry Christmas, doll.

AMDnut, I haven’t seen you too much either, but I miss your posts!!!… come see us more!!!! Merry Christmas, my friend.

BigDadday, who I have more in common with than I had first thought. I wish for you good health and happiness in your home and workplace. Merry Christmas, hun’.

bitchen, sweetie???? Where did you go? How’s the band? Get back here and hang with us some more… :) Merry Christmas, darling.

br0ck, my sweet, sweet, handsome…br0ck.. heh.. I get a thrill from your little flirtatious posts… right up my alley, baby!! Merry Christmas, sweets, don’t change one single bit!!

Brewmeister & bronto, I see you guys from time to time, but not often enough to know you very well, but I wanna wish ya both a FANTASTIC Christmas and I wanna see ya more on here! :)

DarkPrincess, you beauteous thing, you. Where are you hidin’ out at? I think the board is missing you! Merry Christmas dahlink ;)

fear, WANK!!!! ;) Merry wanking Christmas, dollface.

flavio, I think of things like Vanilla and other taste explosions when I see you. Why do you think…. Heh… Merry Christmas, sweets..

flurf, Could I love any username any more than I love yours???? I think not, it’s so cute it kills me with cuteness! Merry Christmas flurf ;)

fury, who makes me smile, laugh and who’s big brother/father figure rolls astonish and impress me… and I am not easily impressed by many peoples techniques these days. A special Merry Christmas to you, my friend. You may commence humping my leg now… heheh… smooch

Fuser Man, I am missing you! Bummer ending to your year, but with every door that closes, a window is opened. You are in my thoughts and my heart, Merry Christmas my friend..

Gonzo, you and your old fashioned values. I respect and admire you and your values to the nth degree… betcha didn’t know that. ;) Merry Christmas, sweets..

HomeLAN, since you are close to Unc in physical space, can you give him a huge hug for me.. I will get him to do the same for you… hehehehehehe….. Merry Christmas, hun’… hope it’s a good one..

Huge, being somewhat of a vixen, your name invokes some naughty thoughts. Shame on me :D. Merry Christmas, cutie… :)

Inkara1, the perpetual poor student-soon-to-be-rich-bachelor… heh, think I don’t know this? Merry Christmas… hugs

Kruz, I used to go to a place every weekend in California called Santa Cruz.. guess what? Yup. Your name gives me good memories and we haven’t even met!!!! Heh… Merry Christmas… :)

Neo!!!, sweet, sweet Neo… I still think you are simply gorgeous. You have such a wonderful heart and I thank you for the opportunity to post on this board and get to know all these wonderful people. Merry Christmas and a special warm squishy Spirit hug.

Noite Escura, should you have the opportunity to read this one day, I want you ton know I was thinking about you.. I am not sure if you have access to a PC right now.. Merry Christmas, handsome.. all the best to you in the new year…

Outlaw69, without you, I wouldn’t have been here! How can I thank you? Umm…ok, other than that? Heh… I miss you! Don’t see you enough! SMOOOOCH. Merry Christmas, babes.

alex… I would like to know what your nickname means? I wish for you all the happiness and joy in the New Year… Merry Christmas, doll!!!

PostCode, here’s to hoping you find your darling that gift that you waited last minute to get!! You, along with about a million other desperate men, will be out in a frantic last minute gift buying frenzy that will end up costing you more than if you were to have gone out earlier! Heh…men.. you guys make it all so much fun for women like me. Merry Christmas to you, hun’… smooch.

Professur, congratulations on a beautiful accomplishment you and your wife have….accomplished,…..(hehe…great grammar, I know) Merry Christmas to you and a soft smooch on the forehead of that gorgeous little Professur-ling.

Q, I miss your witty and intelligent posts! I admire your style and hope to see you more in The Speak Easy!! Merry Christmas!!!

s4, there’s something about you that I can’t seem to put my finger on, but I am so happy to have met you here. You have a certain amount of mystery, I think, that surrounds you. A big something in your life that not many knows about… it’s a feeling I have and maybe one day we can have a tete a tete about it ;) I could be wrong.. but in matters of “gut feeling” I am not usually wrong. Merry Christmas, sweetie..cutie… ;)

shadowfax.. I hope all is well with the gal you like so much. I haven’t gone back to the thread.. so I hope I am not bringing up icky feelings? Merry Christmas, hun’ :)

sicmun, the only poster with smarts enough to put me in his sig… miss you babe… get your butt in here more..maybe I’ll kiss it!!!!!! heh… Merry Christmas, handsome…

Stop Laughing, your avatar is one that I get a kick out of ever time I see it.. no matter how often I do! IT”S GRRRREAT!!!! Merry Christmas, sweetie..

Toolbox.. congratulations on your engagement to who looks to be a beautiful young lady. I wish for you and her all the happiness and joy a new life together will bring. Merry Christmas….!!!

trinity1, Baby… I miss you! Your creative image posts kept me laughing and I want more!!! Saaaamooooooooooooch…. Merry Christmas, sweetie.

unclehobart, your depth and intelligence far outweigh any I have had the pleasure to meet in longer than I care to mention. I see the light hearted posts, but also follow your deeper ones and I love ‘em all. Merry Christmas, babe… come see me sometime, k? smooooooooch huggles….

75Renegade, where are you my friend? I miss those posts I have to read carefully because they are so… unique in style! Merry Christmas, hun’.

Now, don’t think for one single second that if your name isn’t here, I don’t see you on the boards. It’s probably because you don’t post enough for me to have had the interaction I have had with these guys… or you are new to the board and we have yet to meet. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Now.. a13antichrist, what the hell do I say to you?? Hehe… I mean, do you celebrate this time of year? I don’t know.. but I want to wish you well and have a great New Year. xo

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Love,

Kate

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Right back at ya Spirit.:love:

Everyone else, have a happy and safe holiday!

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Procrastination.....my middle name. :D I hope your Christmas is a great one Spirit and that you get what ya want.

I know what I'm gettin...

:sex:

:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
dimme said:
:( :( /me walks away silently :( :(

Awww.... HONEY!!!!! I never hear anything from you :( Did you read my post at the end?

To you, being of Swedish heritage as well, I wish you a very special

GOD JUL!!!!!

dimme

Spirit said:
dimme said:
:( :( /me walks away silently :( :(

Awww.... HONEY!!!!! I never hear anything from you :( Did you read my post at the end?

To you, being of Swedish heritage as well, I wish you a very special

GOD JUL!!!!!

:) Thanks Spirit, I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks but I'm usually here :) ask the chat folks, they know. Don't post much, pretty discreet :D .

I read your entire post but since I'm here a lot but don't post much I got a little disappointed at myself, better make that a new years promise, post more often.

God Jul

to you, too Spirit :)

BigDadday

Everday People
Thnx Spirit and my wish for all of you is that nothing but the best will happen to you all year round and then some. BD

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Spirit said:
you and your old fashioned values.

Damn, I've never heard THAT before. It only applies to children.

Merry X-mas and thank you Spirit.......

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks spirit. Now you got me all mushy. :o

Spirit said:
You may commence humping my leg now
w00t! :smash:

/me humps spirit's leg :grin:

Merry christmas :cool:

Flurff is, well, unavailable at the moment :eek:, but he sends his holiday greetings and an invitation to join him tonight :sex: with warmest (and wettest :scared: ) regards.

BigDadday

Everday People
Yeah the wife was wondering why I was trying to clean the monitor withn my mouth but I just said it was a lil spot and just used my tongue there.:D

Inkara1

Spirit said:
Inkara1, the perpetual poor student-soon-to-be-rich-bachelor… heh, think I don’t know this? Merry Christmas… hugs

Thanks for the love! :blush:

I just wish I'd be a rich bachelor... but I'm going into Journalism... :cry2: