How did you get your name?

br0ck

Well i got br0ck from my name Brock

I went use to chat on IRC channels quite a bit, and brock was taking quite often....so i switched to br0ck with a "zero" as the "oh". I guess it stuck.

D

Dark Angel

:lol: :spin:
:spin: :lol:
Check it out in the photo gallery.....if ya haven't worked it out....I'm sorry, what you have is terminal and no one can help you.
:lol: :spin:
:spin: :lol:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all

Well the unenlightened Windoze users might need an explanation... I'm just curious... of all the possible Linux services/daemons why did you pick PostCode in particular?

Mine is easy. I am an amateur winemaker. I have made wine continuously for the last 8 - 9 years although I made my first bottle in 1973 while in Jr. High (still have one too). I have competed at the Indy International and Los Angeles County fair winning awards from Bronze medal to Best of Show. I give away lots of wine that I make to family and friends so when I signed up on AOL when it first came out Wine4all was my screen name. I have used several different ISP's since but have always used the Wine4all alias.

Well before I started LinuxDiscussions, BiosCentral was around, which was Eric's BIOS Post Codes before I bought a domain for it. A Post Code is sent to port 80h during the POST procedure when starting a computer from a cold boot. Since I am a comp tech and had a hard time locating these codes for my post card, I started gathering them and creating a listing for myself a few years later I decided to start Eric's BIOS Post Codes in November 99 to share them. I started BiosCentral in January this year and moved there. So, since I have a web site for Post Codes, I figured I had a error myself and called myself PostCode. :D

Here's my post card:
pci_post_card.jpg