You heard it here first...

unclehobart

this is my special title
Considering that you say you've only gained 15 pounds so far, I dare say you will look as close to normal as you ever will.

Besides, I still have your wedding photos to fall back on.

unclehobart

this is my special title
One must have a first trip to infuse the desire for return. One should not clamor for and sing the praises of paradise until one has at least tasted of the forbidden fruit. Otherwise one cannot quantify said desires.

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Considering that you say you've only gained 15 pounds so far, I dare say you will look as close to normal as you ever will.

aack!! don't ever tell a fat, waddling pregnant lady that she looks as close to normal as she ever will :smash: :p

my goal is to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight, before the first child ... that was 50+ pounds ago *sigh* well, at least i know what my new year's resolution will be :eh:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Ah... well in that case, I can share with thee the secrets as to my weight loss.. but I don't know if you would want to try something so radical until you get finished with nursing as it can do some funky monkey with your chemistry.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Any hope of me getting back into the tux I bought for mine and Bish's weddings is wishful thinking.

Gave up hope. The tux is going to my nephew for a wedding he's attending. Well, at least I don't have to worry about fitting into it ever again.