You heard it here first...

unclehobart

this is my special title
I'm feeling little these days as I now weigh less than my dad and can fit into his clothes. I haven't been in that position since I was 9.

Inkara1

My license says I'm 5'10" and 185 lbs. I got it during wrestling season my junior year, and they went based off what I told them.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
way to go rob. you and i used to be around the same build, cept now your a twigg. I am down to 240. But that is from not taking the time to eat untill i get home from work in the evening.

unclehobart

this is my special title
I am far from being a twigg, mr sammy. :D

I'm starting to feel a need to have a blowout for psychological reinforcement. I wonder if its possible to somehow combine cheesecake and pizza in one fell swoop.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's silly

I also think there might be far fewer female drivers if they did require the weight :D

Oh, and I KNOW I am leaving myself WIDE open to "Less female drivers isn't necessarily a bad thing" comments...so I will include a preemptive STFU!!! :D

kuulani

stating your weight is silly to me ... because I don't know anyone who has their actually weight printed anyway!

Inkara1

The idea was to have an approximate weight in the stste's database so when they come looking for you they have an idea of how thick or thin you are.

Gato_Solo

catocom said:
Geez unc, you weigh less that I do now.:hmm:
I hope noone around here sees this post. :D

I lost 30 pounds in 6 months on the Air Force diet. 12-hour shifts in the hot Saudi sun with little time to sit on one's arse tend to make those pounds just fly off.

Gato_Solo

Funny, though...every time I went to work, I kept thinking about the ending theme to Beyond Thunderdome...One Of The Living by Tina turner...

unclehobart

this is my special title
After a three week hiatus for travel, holidays, and repairing worn joints. I have been back on the ball for 4 days. I am now at 197.8. Thanksgiving impact appears to have been short lived. Damn I'm hungry.

kuulani

I still can't believe that when you come you'll see me at the height of my pregnancy weight ... you'll have to come back when I'm slim and trim :P