That didn't take long...

leslie

number 8 on page 2...what a freakin load of bullshit...they've seemingly been friends for years. the courts should deny it and let them suffer the consequences of their idiocy.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
i love it "i didnt really understand what i was doing" and they wonder why the older generation has a hard time understanding them.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
What in the hell makes this, any of this, front page (or leading story) news? Was she bleeding? What? :shakes head:

kuulani

"lacked understanding of her actions to the extent that she was incapable of agreeing to marriage because before entering into the marriage the Plaintiff and Defendant did not know each others likes and dislikes, each others desires to have or not have children, and each others desires as to State of residency."
:rolleyes:

Inkara1

Noite Escura said:
Maybe she just wanted to fuck 'under God's consent' and didn't thought it was thast great :D

If she'd been a virgin prior to this, I might be inclined to agree.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
She did it to get attention...to pur herself in the spotlight...to get people to talk about her. Oh look, it's working...

Inkara1

I heard somewhere that they guy she married is going to Hollywood now. Maybe she was doing her friend a favor.