Thank goodness...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
yup, but we'd best discuss it privately..or take the risk of getting nuked again

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
They already IP banned me from their forums. (like that would stop me, if I really wanted to speak my mind) If they hack my ICQ I shall be forced to call in the macnn hacker cavalry. :D

S

s4

I know some of you freedom of speech defenders wont agree, but this topic should be moved out of the public view.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Double BAH!

This is America, where capitalism rules. Anybody can establish a small business, but if you do open your own business, you had best be prepared to offer top of the line goods and customer service, because if you don't...there are a hundred other places that will.

I will not be intimidated by a buncha kids with the keys to the candy store. I will back up my big yap with $$$, if necessary.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
$$$? Me first Me first

I believe I'd do okay with $15,000. I can handle the rest from there, thanks Q-you're a doll

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Thank-you very much for taking my whole intention out of context...anything else ya need there big boy?:smash: blowjob? weekend getaway? yardwork done?:D

(he can see I'm in an uproar here...and procedes to egg me on anyway) *shuffles off muttering*...paybacks :lurk:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
And the weekend in the Bahamas. Make sure you book a flight for two though. My wife's gonna want to go. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
PostCode said:
And the weekend in the Bahamas. Make sure you book a flight for two though. My wife's gonna want to go. :D
That would be three than..wouldn't it?:D

Gonz, I got your yardwork hangin' :p