Tattoos

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Who's go 'em? I have two. Here's one of them. It's on the back of my neck.

Attachments

• lissaneck.jpeg
    lissaneck.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 63

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I have a rose that I got when I was 16... you know, just yesterday? :laugh:

I have been thinking of getting another in a spot seen only by *his* eyes ;)

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I want one in a *his eyse only* spot. It;s this evil punk looking kitty. I'll get it someday. I will. I want lots more tattoos.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Rob%20thigh%20tat2.jpg

Rob%20shoulder%20tat1.jpg

Simgirl

I've been considering getting one. My b/f has Wylie Coyote and ever since he got it I've been thinking of getting the Road Runner.

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
I have many friends who have tattos, im not the kinda person to get tattos, i like peircings,

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I've got an 8ball with the shadow of a skull on my left shoulder. A Dragon eye on my right shoulder that's inside a tear in my arm (if you can invision that). 3 Dragon claws ripping out from my right chest (not complete yet) and 2 chinese symbols on the back of my right shoulder that say "Selfrespect". I'm going to get more, have no fear =)...if I can borrow a co-workers digital camera I'll post them :)

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I have chinesse symbols on my right foot that mean Princess. I have my tounge and navel pierced and I have 6 holes in my ears. I want more of both!

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
I have chinesse symbols on my right foot that mean Princess.

Ouch. I hear that really hurts.

I have my tounge and navel pierced and I have 6 holes in my ears. I want more of both!

Um. You mentionned three body parts. Both implies two. Which is it? And you said 6 holes in your ears. Is that six each, or three pairs? Either way :eek:

HavoK

Sayian Elite
The 2 on my shoulders cost 65 each, the claws cost 70 so far and the chinese symbols cost 40...that's back when I had money to burn. :)