Someone I knew...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I have history with a fellow poster on another board.

Sh*t happens and the dynamics of the friendship take a somewhat unexpected turn.

I write an e-mail telling little this' and thats' and wish this person a Merry Christmas.

I get no reply.

:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Last night I decide to read the board I met this person on and I was referred to as "Someone I knew...."

What the hell does *that* mean?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Let it pass Spirit. Christmas is here and this place loves you. Fury likes to hump your leg, fuser can't keep his hands off you and neo tries to out do them both. And then there's unc...heheh Ol' unc...hehehe What more could a lady ask for?

/me thinks Spirit has it MADE here. :)

We lub joo :sex:

DOH wait...wrong one hehehe :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
ok, you've had your ass kissed enough by the above...
it means that this person hasn't the personality nor the tact to let you know if there is a problem, in order to settle it.

Xibase still thinks you're okay-for a Canadian;)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
YOUR A CANANDIAN?! Oh now that changes everything!

/me throws his arms up in air...phhht

:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
A Canadian who LOVES Portland and Seaside!

Aw, you guys... you're too much, ya know that?? This is the best board I have ever been to! No shit-filled pretention goin' on here.

Thanks. I had no idea I would get this kind of response and I have to admit.... I wanna kiss ya all now.... so, apply your lips on my avatar and try hard to imagine... heh.

Damn. You guys got me all mushy, now.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Ok unc. We got her all ready far ya. :D :D :D

If I kissed the monitor right now, not that I would kiss a monitor to begin with, my grandma might wonder just what the hell I'm doing. :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
joo been to Seaside? Cool. Did you go feed the fat ass seals they got down there? :D :D

I think they had a blind one down there. I swear it wasen't though. Everytime I threw a fish out it knew exactly where it wqas going. Lying seal!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
(Roughly translated: Good friends are hard to find)

Das ist sehr zutreffend.

(That is very true)