*snore*

kuulani

... that's what woke me up from my nap ... the sound of my snore .. yikes!!

here i was, hunched over in my seat, sleeping like a baby ... i wonder who saw me? :eek:

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
ive never woken up to my own snore but one night the parents heard me and mom thought dad was snoring. when they realised it wasnt him they checked my room. i was snoring loud enough for them to hear me and wake up tho :D

greenfreak

I've never fallen asleep at work but this one guy on our Help Desk used to fall asleep a lot. My boss wasn't happy. :)

unclehobart

this is my special title
I did a single 48 hour work pass for the old company once during the peak of the helliest hell week that ever was. I existed off of Cheetos and black coffee until I utterly collapsed at 4am .. probably closer to the 47 hour mark. I smelled like a rendered hog and looked like an extra from a war movie. All I did was crawl onto a pallet of new cardboard boxes and pass out for 6 hours. Noone disturbed me... noone could disturb me. I then got up and did 18 more hours and then went home, showered, and passed out for 11 hours. I then ate 2 large pizzas in one sitting and still ended up losing 5 pounds for the effort.

Snore is probably not the word for what I did.

Gato_Solo

Sleeping at work is one of the highest art forms a human can attain. Especially if you work for a domineering boss. ;)

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Worked overnight for a while...11pm to 7am. Accounting, or rather, Auditing. It's boring but pays OK and once you're done, you're done...but you have to wait until 7am for your replacement.

I fell asleep so many times that I got into the habit of setting a reoccuring event on my Outlook to wake me up at 6am. Volume HIGH, of course :)

Spot

whats worse than being woken up by your own snoring is that brief whole body muscle twitch...