Smartphones?

iwajabitw

Are you using one, which one, and why?

I started with the Palm Treo 600, then the 650. I really thought they would be the shit for a long time. Hp ruined that.

Then iPhone up to the 4s. I liked it for a long time but I didn't feel the upgrades were going anywhere for me. Hate the io7 look so in April this past year I switched.

Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1. So far this thing has been my favorite. Business wise it flows with Office365 so well & OneDrive I use it like a tablet all day long. Then when I finally get on the laptop everything I've done is already there. iCloud was never that fast, but I didn't use office on the iPhone. Unfair comparison probably. I like the media apps better, but have ran into a few nags with apps not fully developed yet.

Haven't used android. The employees I have that do always have problems, I think its them not the phone. And I don't like Chrome, so I just never tried it.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
iphone 5s i0s 7 (7 broke so many things I'm afraid to upgrade to 8)

Professur

Mushroom at large
It wouldn't be so bad if the unionized pinheads we give them to were in the least bit good employees. We supply them with the toughest protective cases on the market; Otterbox Defender. They don't use it. They see someone with a newer model ... they want it. To the point where they'll either lie about having a problem (which I have to prove isn't real) or they'll actually damage their old phone (which I have to fix). And then they'll bitch about a scratch on the lens when we send them a replacement for the phone they dropped in a toilet!!!

iwajabitw

Forgot this is how big my phone is vs an iPhone, if you've never seen it.
th

Now that I'm used to it I cant go back, my age is starting to tell on me.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos since march, last year. Didn't opt for larger models because I wanted one that could fit well in the pocket. Before had a Nokia 701 DTV running Symbian Belle. That thing was cheap as hell and had everything I had now, plus Digital TV. Too bad Symbian got discontinued and has little support in the end. I still use it as my alarm clock :D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Used that S4 Mini for 2 years then changed to S5 Neo that got stolen in a Coldplay Gig in November. Using a Galaxy A5 2017 for 2 months ans hating it. Only 2 small acidents and the Glass is already shattered in pieces. A crack goes exactly above the front camera turning that thing useless :mad:

Last edited: