Rebuild WTC to an even bigger building

sin2

To show the world that we're not defeated. The new buildings not only should be the tallest buildings but tallest multiple structures.

We need a new national monument.

Ok, I am bored cuz my security privledges are somewhat limited here at the airport.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Not a bad idea. You should get in contact with me my neighbor, you haven't been around enough lately.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Can't be done. There are a certain number of legal restrictions that would limit the height... but I'm pretty sure that they could get some serious wavers to it all in the midst of current seniments.

S

s4

I don't think it is smart to put so much in one building. It's too bad there isn't more land in that area. A 10-12 story building that is spread out would be much better if there was a place to put it. It's not the size that counts; it's how well it serves its' functions and how safe it is.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
2 85 story buildings flanking a center 150 floor structure, all pointing to the east-looks like "the finger" :D

it seems, though no one has EVER admitted it, that although the Pentagon has no missles, there is an assumed SAM structure in or around the White House.

sin2

Size doesn't matter. But as a symbol of pride we have to rebuild into something monumental. Otherwise they would've won.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by sin2
Size doesn't matter. But as a symbol of pride we have to rebuild into something monumental. Otherwise they would've won.

In this case, I believe size does matter. These were 2- 110 story buildings. That can't be replaced by 70 floor structures. The numbers can vary, but they must equal or surpass the previous buildings. It's also a "challenge" to the next set of evildoers-try & knock these down. oh, nobody can know about the SAMs in the retractable roof.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you in principle, but bigger buildings replacing the WTC would only be easier targets for future terrorist attacks.

Gonzo

Staff member
It seems someone at JJR took my original idea & turned it into virtual reality (the problem being is it's giving Jersey the finger)

Attachments

• the finger.jpg
    the finger.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 56

trinity1

1 of 3
Originally posted by patweb
And Vulcan cannon emplacements on top.

No AA at the Pentagon. The SHAME.

I totally agree. We know that the White House is protected in that manner, but you figure the freaking Pentagon would prominently display their self defense systems!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yes, I also agree we must rebuild and the consensus of Ny'ers also agree. Whether or not a memorial park will be on the ground or possibly on top one of the buildings is the only question.

We shall overcome...