Pot now legal!

S

s4

Be careful there Vic. I'm gonna tell Kirk. You know how grumpy a captain is about people messing with his lady. He's liable to warp you into the next solar system. :cry2:

V

VictorP

My dear Mr. S4. Do not concern yourself with the weal of yours truly. My lady friends will enlighten you that VictorP is a polished gentle-man if you grasp my meaning and would never interlope upon the lovely Mr. And Mrs. Kirk. I have a plethora of unattached ladies that admire me the sweet VictorP.:smash:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Duuuuuuuuuude, Cananda is like, SO stooooned. Huh, huh-huh-where's the pipe, man? :retard:

What'd that dude, Victor say?

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Fuse man, where you live? Me and Nix were down there on Sunday, walked around Front/John/Queen/Young/Jarvis.

Jim, were are you down there? Etobicoke did you say? I forget.

Where's DJ? He's down there somewhere too, not sure the area though.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
The Boarder Patrol searched my car and grilled me and 2 friends for a good 10 minutes yesterday goin in to canada. I was just going with my friends to Crystal Beach for the day and they almost strip searched me. What a crock! I haven't smoked in like 5 months and neither of my friends smoke so I don't understand their reasoning...can anyone tell me what constitutes the thought that some young adults are "hitt'en the ref"??? By what they wear? I was totally nice and did everything I could to answer them fully completely (The Hip, yeah:grin: )

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Hey Havok,

Were you driving a VW, or did you have a Grateful Dead T-shirt on?

That would explain everything.

I would have been tempted to say,
"Hey we're picking up, not dropping off!"

(But last time I smarted off to a cop, he took my license and sat in his car with it for 20 minutes.)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Havok, just use the Rainbow Bridge instead of the Peace Bridge.