Pot now legal!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
There's two problems though,

1. You have to have a letter from your doctor.

2. You have to have aids or cancer.

Guess we'll just get it the old way.:D :lurk:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Is this a great country or what? Hey Fuse, you're forgetting one thing. Everyone with cancer or aids just became a perfectly legal grower. The price is gonna drop like a stone.

unclehobart

this is my special title
3. You have to be in Canada.

...lets not forget the loose details now. not everyone is from that block of frozen french farmland.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
So, if you have aids or cancer and decide to go into pot farming...exactly how much pot are you allowed to grow? I would imagine 40 acres would be a bit excessive for ones personal use.:worm:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by unclehobart

...lets not forget the loose details now. not everyone is from that block of frozen french farmland.

Hey, hey, hey!
1. I failed french class thank you very much!:retard:
2. Toronto gets less snow than Buffalo and they're south of us.(sorry Havok)
3. Farmland? What you talkin' 'bout Willis! Maybe north of Major Mac, but I live in the city.:D

Do you want us to send you some?:D :lurk:

unclehobart

this is my special title
80 kilos or so will do nicely... ;) ...err,... for my bad back... yeah,... my bad back.. (ouch). Send some quick.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
>> True! Now anyone who comes to Toronto who wants pot can just walk down Church Street. <<

So what changed?

D

Dark Angel

:worm::spin::scared::smash:
*Sparks up a doobie and hands it to Fuser and Q.....'blows smoke into Hobarts face'...Yeah Man! We're just one big happy family here at Xi....
:smash::scared::spin::worm:

Attachments

• herbie.gif
    herbie.gif
    40 KB · Views: 828

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Smiley returning from Canada.

smiley_034.gif

unclehobart

this is my special title
(cough, cough) stop that... I'm allergic to it. I just wanted a little in reserve just in case a few 100 of my closest friends came over.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You asked for 80 kilos...methinks your gonna need more than 100 friends!:spin:

trinity1

1 of 3
c'mon everyone...join in!!

"...I get by with a little help from my friends...
.....I get high with a little help from my friends..."

attachment.php

V

VictorP

Love and sweetness bound gratified cogitation. Never induce externals in the creation of joyous wonderment. My ladies are so enraptured with the presence of me, VictorP that no impetus is called for.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Allow me to translate: Ladies, do not blow me, Victor P, any shot guns, as pot has a tendency to make me impotent. :D