Perpetual Welcome Thread

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
aloha mai kakou!

What's up everyone .. it's nice to be here :)

thanks fury - I brought you some cheese ;)

Angel - thanks, hun - you're such an umm... angel

trinity & s4 - thanks :)

flavio - I'm 100% pure breed wahine (that would be woman) ;) and Q's right - I ain't scared of nuthin ... 'cept roaches :D

jayburner - grab me a beer too

Q!!!!! heya sis .. I've missed you girl!

Fuser Man - any man who bows to me is a man I want around ;)

unc - right back atcha, baby ;)

Post Code - aloha :)

If I don't get here too often in the near future, it's only because we have no internet connection at our new office *sniff* ... buncha dopes *L* .. anyway, I'll be on when I can ... thanks for the warm welcome :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by Lost1

dude 77 is ate more than 69 nuff said

Whatever; guess I didn't have my 3 TBSPs of Geritol this morning...

And, no, that's not where the 69 comes from. Jim, back me up. Jim? JIM?! @#$%^#@$%^%$E#

Too much booze and no sleep makes Huge....something something...

Lost1

Originally posted by Huge

Whatever; guess I didn't have my 3 TBSPs of Geritol this morning...

And, no, that's not where the 69 comes from. Jim, back me up. Jim? JIM?! @#$%^#@$%^%$E#

Too much booze and no sleep makes Huge....something something...

umm, maybe i aam just to drunk to get what is going on but 69 is t he act of two people preforming oral sex on one and other.

77 is the same but ate more, ate as in the slang for cunglinas(sp?)

p.s. who is jim?

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Trust me when I say if some time in the future we all got together and partied, I'd walk in with atleast 10 pizzas, all different, and all hot from the oven...I am the pizza guy, I've made, cooked, taste tested, served, delivered, and devoured tons of pizzas and I'm not done yet! :D

kuulani

Re: aloha mai kakou!

Originally posted by nalani
I ain't scared of nuthin ... 'cept roaches :D

If you guys wanna see a funny ... point at the roach crawling behind na's chair and she'll soon be standing on the table ... maybe if you're nice, she'll do a little dance for you ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
whazzzzup-now down to business;the new members MUST supply pizza & beer-not necessarily in that order:cool:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
OK, German pop quiz!!! But you keep quiet Q. Somebody translate the name Wachenschwanz.

:D

little penis on a white guy:smash: :eek: :D :cool:

K

krusty

Originally posted by Gonzo
whazzzzup-now down to business;the new members MUST supply pizza & beer-not necessarily in that order:cool:

yeah and it better not be secondhand stuff either...recycled pizza is not my favourite. :D