Perpetual Welcome Thread

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
YEA-more wimins to bother-enjoy our nuthouse & post more than you should. FYI-new members bring the food & beverages & we're ALL due for some-hurry up :D :wave:

tazzbaby

thanks everyone

:D you all sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed...xibase looks like it will be great fun...just as soon as I figure out how it all works that is. I look forward to the time I will spend here and the beers that I will drink while doing the time.

:beerchug:

Gonzo

Staff member
Wank on your own time. Here, you must post, bring the elders Pizza & Beer, post some more, harass the wimins, post & post some more. Have fun & get to posting :wave: :wave:

flurff

Well, I'll talk to the women, but I won't bring you pizza and beer until you gimme some wanking material.

Speaking of women, who all here is a woman?

Thanks for the kind welcomes :cool:

Gonzo

Staff member
I SAID-bring PIZZA & BERR or you're gonna Fear the wrath of SUPERGONZO :evil: :scared: :cool: :whip: :banghead:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome :)

Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here :beerchug:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Although you sound like just another walking hormone, Welcome to the boards! Have fun and post lots, just keep the wanking to yourself please.