Perpetual Welcome Thread

sin2

Welcome.

I guess we'll have to throw in some guy pics whenever we post chick pics. Outlaw will appreciate the guy pics too.

kuulani

familiar faces

hi everyone ... i just registered ... and I see lots of familiar people! ooh, it's almost like being home :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
wavey.gif
HIYA Ku'u!!! Welcome!

fx

Havn't been here in ages. Sorry :(
But its good to see that there are so many members now 100+ KEWL.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Where's my welcome? I haven't had one in a while... oh yeah, welcome here kuulani! You gonna drag na over here? ;) :D

K

krusty

Welcome glussier

We're very glad you dropped in for a looksee at Xi, if you have any suggestions for our site we'd appreciate them, or even if you'd like to help in the Alternative OS's forum we'd be pleased to have someone with your knowledge working alongside PostCode.

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by krusty ]

glussier

Thanks for the nice welcome Krusty and all. I wouldn't mind helping in this forum. I can help in most of the operating systems, but don't count on me for the MAC world. :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Coooooool!

Hello Xi-members! I'm proud to say I'm finally register (it's a shame I'm reading topics in this board for almost 6 months :o). I have to say I find this new look so f***ing cool. Happy to see new and fine people aboard too. I expect this place turns in to the natural follow-on for all the habitués of the HWC off-topic (at least the old ones in the good times). Keep up guys :cool: