Let them die

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Let's not lower our already eroding national IQ by allowing people who know there's a desert between Mexico & the US & not bothering to bring water. They are breaking the law. They are stupid for not having potable water. Why save them? :rolleyes: jeez IT'S HOT & DRY you dumbasses

Carrying five gallon jugs of water through the Arizona desert in June is a punishing task. But these folks volunteered for it. They are members of a year-old religious group known as Humane Borders. It was formed to help Mexican migrants who illegally cross into the U.S. woefully unprepared for the sun and heat. In the last three years, the Immigration and Naturalization Service estimates more than 1,000 migrants have died of various causes trying to cross into the United States. This time of year, in this place, it's the heat and the lack of water that kills them, almost 20 just since May. Humane Borders volunteer Stan Curd says he is motivated to try to stop the deaths by the golden rule.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
morons with water & bigger morons without. the title is a little harsh, but shit, don't they have a word in spanish for large dry arid land with no water & less vegetation? I was 3 & knew to stay out of the desert without h2O & a salt lick :rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with everything in this thread. If the farkheads don't have the sense enough to find out how to come over legally, then let them be... If they don't make it, that's one less dumbass to worry about in the world. If they do make it, oh well, they'll probably get brutally beaten by some gang on the streets and straighten up and fly right.

muchmark

No Man is an Island

...no man is an island, entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's
or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me,
for I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.

John Donne (1572-1631)

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
most of the time im humanitarian although this time i have to say i agree with gonzo and let them die. they are breaking the law, they arent doing what they need to in order to survive. they shouldnt be coming here if they arent preparing themselves for whats ahead. and gonzo, the title isnt harsh at all. hell its true and you damn well know they deserve it. its not harsh. harsh is the desert they have to cross to get here ILLEGALLY.