unclehobart

this is my special title
Seclusion is one of the banned over at JJRs as well. He hit us back in late summer. He seems to have calmed down a bit. He used to be a real sourpuss back in the days.

Judging from the incessant rambling emanating from his fingers, and his limited vocabulary, most of the words in said vocabulary consisting of four letters, I am not surprised that he is banished from a place of gathering besides this fine place. To comprehend that there are any people in the world today that have the time to spare and the immaturity that it requires to behave like an ass is proving to be a rather insurmountable task. :-/

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Yea shadow, i thought i was going to have to get out my damn dictionary to understand some of what he was trying to say...:read: :read: :smash3: :smash3:

Oh, dear... In all my excitement to post messages containing part of my wealth of information to this board, I had forgotten that it was dubbed the "Global Connection", and as such my words may have been difficult to understand for those whom english is not their mother tongue. :eek:

Please accept my sincere apologies, and my assurance that I will try to break down my words in the future so that they are more easily comprehended.

S

s4

Yer doing it wrong. Ya gotta use a lot of big words and not make any sense. :D