Interesting picture

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Take a look at this picture. If you focus towards the left side of the doorway and just stare at it for a minute you will notice something pretty strange.

The trick is to stare at the bluish area and be patient. I had to get a little closer to my monitor as well, but I swear if you try for a minute or so you will see what I'm talking about.

Here's the picture

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
as much as I hate to admit it, it scared me a bit .... :eek:

hey - but at least I didn't scream like a girl! :D:D

S

s4

I waited 10 minutes and didn't see anything. I'm must be going up instead of down when I ...:laugh:

You all know that I am the salt of the Earth? Don't ya?:whip:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Heh... Not only am I going down, but I have already secured an officers commission in an experimental marketing attempt to conjoin certain portions of the seven deadly sins. I've been assigned to the sloth/gluttony team ... but what I really want to do is work for the vanity/greed team because they have a weight room, nicer furniture, and a comprehensive dental plan.

kuulani

nalani said:
as much as I hate to admit it, it scared me a bit .... :eek:

hey - but at least I didn't scream like a girl! :D:D

:p I didn't scream like a girl either :p
but I did jump a bit :eek2:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, I jumped too. I was actually just about to give up. I was scared.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I did. Some person came out of the doorway. Was there something else I was supposed to see?

unclehobart

this is my special title
no... thats pretty much it...

But if you look at the funky shrine on the left wall, you can make out a diabolical looking face.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Hehheh...I got this from another forum I visit. Even though I had read half the replies to the thread and had some idea what was going on I still jumped.

A girl at work half dcreamed and stood right up out of her chair. I don't know what it is about the picture, but it works.