I'm Back!!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
O.k, I am back. Guess I'll have to find another habit to kick to save for the damn car!!!

Hi y'all!!! Now, I have a bone to pick with you!!

:( Nobody even e-mailed me.... :(

Welcome back Spirit! Glad to see you around again :)

Too bad I'd missed your e-mail adress, I would have e-mailed you :)
So.....you're so addicted to the Internet (and us ;)) you'll have to pass on buying that car huh?
You fit the profile very well, the XiBase profile that is :D

habaneroman

Hi Spirit, I'm glad you are back.

jump1.gif

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I don't have any backgrounds to email you. :( Welcome back though. :) Glad to see you :)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Thanks!

Ummm... Mr. Fury Pants..... do you recall that e mail I sent you? Do you recall what I SAID IN THAT E MAIL????

*sigh*

ya.... I still luv ya. Bratboy. ;)

I have a car, but it is saying "I wanna retire..Iwanna retire.." Get it???? Buwahahahaaaaaa..... I kill me.

And ya, this computer bites the big one, I tell ya. A 166???? Come on... I may as well have a nap while I try to do anything on this dinosaur!

So... I read "party" "pants" and "handcuffs" all in one thread.
Ahhhh.... good to be back.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
PostCode said:
I don't have any backgrounds to email you. :( Welcome back though. :) Glad to see you :)

Honey.. Posty..... baby.... you don't NEED backgrounds to mail me!!!!! We can MAKE backgrounds!!!

;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You mean the request thread asking for backgrounds, right? I did post it and I did ask people to email you with them. But that thread was toasted along with a lot of posts between Feb 23rd and 28th :(

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Welccome Back. I must ask for fury's attention back though, you can have everyone else but I need fury to cuddle with. :love:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Aw Nix, honey... Fury's all yours.... after I smooch him big time,k?

;)

Where's those damn handcuffs, Unc?