If you get a chance to fight somebody and win

law2

If you get a chance to fight somebody in a UFC style, and have a good chance to beat the crap out of that person, who will you fight?

:mad:

S

s4

world's biggest coward here...well not really...i'm just in bad shape and don't feel good a lot of times

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Probably Bill Gates, for turning what could've been a great operating system into a nosy, picky, unstable, resource hogging piece of crap (respectively: Windows XP, product activation, hardware incompatibility, locks up harder than Win98, and there's too frackin' many memory using, CPU sucking effects that are supposed to do something to make you want to use the OS, I guess... OOOH WOW, THE MOUSE HAS A SHADOW! MY KNEES ARE TREMBLING! :rolleyes: )

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
My OS has a first name... it's LINUX...
My OS has a second name... it's GPL you see.
I love to use it every day...
And if you ask me why I'll say...
'Cause Linux has a way you see of never extorting money from me!

:D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Ultimate Fighting Championship. I would fight so many people. A s** ** a b***h who rob my mother. Some insurance company owners, all the suckers that steal money from people that works. All motherf****rs that takes advantage of good people. Put them in a row and I beat the crap out of all. :mad:

Simgirl

I'd love to get some of my jackass customers (from the pub I work at) in the ring! I'd kick the living s**t outta them! :mad: Especially if I knew I could put a good hurt on 'em!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
He always picks on me...and for no reason at all! none...nada...zip

K

krusty

hehe @ Outlaw, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag... bring it on.

Me and Huge would rip your arms off and slap your ears with your own hands. :D

D

Dark Angel

*:cry2:Jumps on Pradeep's face:cry2:*
*:pWrestles Trinity to the ground:p*

*Q* and *Spirit* will get ya if I can't get to ya first......(cackles heinously in the background)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I would if I could choose who I get to beat the crap out of. It would be all the stupid drivers on the road who piss me off.

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Fuser Man
I would if I could choose who I get to beat the crap out of. It would be all the stupid drivers on the road who piss me off.

:beerchug:*Hear Hear to that*:beerchug:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
The person I would fight, I cannot mention thier name for the fear that they will come here and see it and then I would have to follow through with it. Then I would kill them and be in jail. That goes for quite a few people and my ex-husband. :smash: :smash: :smash: