Got my wifes militray pictures today

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I must say, it sure is odd seeing her in dress greens. No make up either. Who ever it was that took there pictures probably never went to school either. It looks like the flash went off right in front of her face. It's all lit up. Still, it's just so wierd seeing her in uniform.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Damn unc....that's just plain cruel. I mean the pic is rather crappy to begin with. To take a pic of it then export that...damn, that could be real nasty.

:lol:

BigDadday

Everday People
Speaking for myself as unc may have other motives I don't care about her make-up etc I am just really wanting to see a soldier who has done what she has I guess and you must be very proud of her as well.BD

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If it's typical military photo just imagine her in a drivers license photo & make it worse :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
If its a crappy photo, then a pic of the pic will merely soften the lines and be more complimentary in the end for the effort. I do it all the time. So long as you have a macro setting, it won't muck with the quality that much.

Other motives? geez...

It was the girls asking for the pic. I was just offering an end run to the posting method. Its no skin off my back either way.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Scanners suck. The only decent ones cost a small fortune. I've yet to find one worth the hassle. Besides that, I'd have to rearrange everything to fit it in the work area.