Got A New Bird For Xmas

Kruz

Staff member
Yesterday my wife "suprised" me with a new bird... A "Jenday Conure"... he is under a year old and compleatly hand raised!
he will join our other bird (a cockatiel) soon...
some pics of them.
This is the jenday (no name yet)

Attachments

• jenday3.jpg
    jenday3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 47

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
That first one is kinda cool lookin. Don't know if I could handle having a bird though. My best friend has this big ass white thing that bite people and shit on your shoulder. I just wanted to shot the thing.

Kruz

Staff member
he is supposed to be a good talker.. I'll be training him after he gets used to us

leslie

some year I'd like a bird or two, maybe after the kiddies are gone.

Yours look beautiful, both of them.

greenfreak

Wow, Kruz, they really are beauties!! I've never had a bird but recently became interested in Doves for some reason. Actually, it's probably due to the Mourning Dove that frequented my bird feeder this summer.

Gato_Solo

At one point I had 2 Zebra finches. They quickly became 5 Zebra finches...then 8...then I decided I didn't like mating pairs anymore, so I sold the whole lot for what I paid for the original 2 and the cage. Total spent on birds, cage, 8 months of food, and a second cage...$80 or so USD. Price for flock and cage at sell date...$25. Damn those were a noisy bunch.

Kruz

Staff member
The birds get along very good.... so far:)

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 16

BigDadday

Everday People
Nice birds but I was looking for something else here.:D

By the way Leslie and JustInTime your siggy withOT in it does not work did they change the addy?