Do you dream in color?

unclehobart

this is my special title
My dreams are all over the place. Sometimes in color or black and white... sound or no... feeling or no. The full magilla.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I have recurring dreams I shall prevent something terrible(varies from dream to dream) from happening but no matter what I do it always happens.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I have a dream where I'm sort of trapped in this bubble on the bottom of the ocaen but I can survive by just reaching through it to grab fish and stuff for food, and it protects me from being attacked as well.

br0ck

I haven't had a dream in a long time. Even when i was a kid, I only dreamt once or twice a year. I do however remember a dream from when I was 5 years old. It was a very potent and a dream that I'll carry forever. Almost a preminition.

I won't bore ya with anymore....I'm enjoying listening to everyone else.

greenfreak

You guys ever hear of Night Terrors?:

n
A state of intense fear and agitation sometimes experienced, especially by children, on awakening from a stage of sleep not associated with dreaming but characterized by extremely vivid hallucinations.

Gato_Solo

One time I had a dream that I ate a five pound marshmallow, and when I woke up I couldn't find my pillow... :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I just had an extremely vivid dream this morning.

I was in a classroom with 28 other students, and I was sat next to the teacher's desk, so any sneaky moves I attempted to get out of there were quickly thwarted. We were watching a sex ed movie. Somebody ordered 3 large supreme pizzas delivered to our room, so when the door was knocked on, we all flocked over to the door just to have an excuse to get up from our desks. When we opened the door, a little kid handed us 3 pizzas and a bag of fireworks. I grabbed one, lit it, then threw it on the ground. It went off and blew holes through the TV cart, the wall, the cable, and the VCR. The teacher told me how much money I just cost them ($25 for the cable, $44.99 for the cart and $98.95 for the VCR), and told me to get out in the hall. When I went out in the hall (saying a few choice words under my breath along the way), the principal was walking towards me, so I made a gun-looking thing with my hand, pointed at him, and said "Pow", and he fell to the ground.

Then I woke up. :o