did everyone run away?

greenfreak

I'm around but tomorrow is Turkey day so I'm baking brownies and going out to my sister's house early. Tonight we're watching Saturday Night Fever. :D

kuulani

greenfreak said:
I'm around but tomorrow is Turkey day so I'm baking brownies and going out to my sister's house early. Tonight we're watching Saturday Night Fever. :D

So, I'm guessing that your family decided to spend the holidays together, instead of individually? :D

greenfreak

kuulani said:
So, I'm guessing that your family decided to spend the holidays together, instead of individually? :D

Wellllll sorta. My parents weren't talking to my sister Rose and were going to go to Florida but they had a problem with the new trailer so it's in the shop. They're kinda being forced to talk to each other and stay. Of course, the conversations I've had with them might have helped with that decision too. :D

At my sister Rose's house will be her family (husband Geoff, sons Ryan and Jack), my parents, Rusty and I, my brother Fran and his two girls Kassandra and Kaline.

My sister Meg and her family won't be there for dinner but said they might come out for dessert. I'm not counting on it.

Christmas, on the other hand, still stands that we're not going to be spending it together. But Rusty got tickets to see The Nutcracker at Lincoln Center with the New York Ballet company so I'm looking forward to that now. :)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
mmmm I had such a good thanksgiving, I am ready for another one already...there should be one everymonth...or atleast I need to start celebrating the American one too...

My whole extended family on my mom's side who lives in Ontario (some are in Newfoundland) were together for Thanksgiving. We do it every year at my aunt's house.

We also got an invite to go for dinner at my Aunt's house on my Dad's side where THAT whole extended family (minus my grandma who lives in Newfoundland) were going but it was the same day as my other aunt's whose is annual and who we had already confirmed with for this year :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I'm here daily. It's just that when people share things they don't do it here. I wish I had more going on my life to share :(

catocom

Machinehead
*looks around*
Is this the place we buildup our post count.
:D
I do usually drop in atleast once a day lurking mostly, and
still digging throygh old threads. ;)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hehcat i do that once in a while. i usually sit back and laugh my ass off at them.

Inkara1

lurk.gif