Chat

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I think that more people should try out the chat feature. It's really cool. I go there all the time and it's always the same people. Not that there's anything wrong with the others who go there regularly but a lot of the time they're connected but not really at the machine so it looks like there are many people when there are none. It makes me sad to see many possible chatting partners but then find out they are not at their machines. :cry2:

Come on over and join us! I promise we won't bite (hard)!

S

s4

Chat is kind of a drag sometimes. You can be chatting with people, and they drift off doing other things. I do it, too.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
just as video killed the radio star, chat killed the bulletin board

unclehobart

this is my special title
I think so. Its a good piece of drama. 11 min long. A few curse words. Sound is a must. It just gets better and better as it goes. No nudity or blood.

dimme

Seing that movie from a serious perspective, it really reflects the situation at many large irc chats.
but the film sure as hell is damn funny :D :D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
s4 said:
Chat is kind of a drag sometimes. You can be chatting with people, and they drift off doing other things. I do it, too.
That's why I like message boards. You can blab with off-line people. The wait for the next reply just makes it more funny... I think. Call me a romantic :rolleyes: