Anything new to report?

unclehobart

this is my special title
We had people come and go over the ages. The few at hand, we know their stories fairly backwards and forwards... but what of our more outside players? Does anyone know what has happend to our friends? Any bio updates for the last 6-9 months?

Huge... whatcha been doin' for the last 6 months? Still at your aunts place?

Fuser... where is he?

Theres too many to list. Place all of your clues and tidbits in here and see if we can flesh this puzzle out.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yes I'm still with dear ol' auntie. Job search is going and I have a job fair I'm going to tomorrow over at my tech school in Jersey. Not much else to report.

A lot of the members have vanished that were fairly regular and I would be interested in where they have gone to.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Ok the little i know (i know very little...)
Wine4all is in a new job position and hasnt had time to visit let alone make wine with me.:( so he is on the poopy list.
The last i talked to sin2 he had quit his cad job and was working at the airport. but that has been alomost a year now. I have tried a couple time to call him but no answering machine.

Brock, I think he's at OCN still i believe.
Dimme, still in school
Pra, i ran into him at storage site a few months ago. still working for the family and doing websites.
wdeep, was in jail, out of jail has a few supporters from OCN but is losing face everywhere.
warren, Havent heard from him in a while. If you ever see an angus posting here its him.
fuser, well.... he's just a naughty boy and his wifey banned his ass from the internet for a while. He did come back for a bit but i think his new hobbie is taking his time now. ralley racing.

maxout, i know when he last posted he had just adopted a beautiful little girl and told me he would be posting alot less.
DJ, he pops in once in a while, i think he may be hanging out at drunken forums.
Huge, well i let him talk now.

whew, i know theres prolly more but cant think of them all.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
heh, now i cant divuldge that info prof. im under strict UN regulations. :D
hey just why are you flipping me off? :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Well..... my sources say that jeslek might be paying a visit. he still thinks he's your little fuck. :D

PuterTutor

Neo said:
Well..... my sources say that jeslek might be paying a visit. he still thinks he's your little fuck. :D

Well, you'll know if he does or not. Of course, I'm not sure if I'd recognize him if he did show up. Wonder which picture is really him?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
unclehobart said:
Nah.. there isn't enough hope in the world for OCN to die the death that it deserves.
Are you still hurt by that fight over 'the virus'? I just thought of searching news about wdeep there. Despite everything I still like the guy :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Deepy's got a few screws loose, but who doesn't these days?
nuts.gif

unclehobart

this is my special title
Noite Escura said:
unclehobart said:
Nah.. there isn't enough hope in the world for OCN to die the death that it deserves.
Are you still hurt by that fight over 'the virus'? I just thought of searching news about wdeep there. Despite everything I still like the guy :)
I don't even know about the virus thing. Care to tell us the background? My beef with OCN was that outside of a handful of good people, the vast majority of the hard guard (aka top 30 posters) were such abrasive, conceited dickheads.