Anyone still on Diablo?

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I switched to a sorc this morning. More crowd-pleaseing effects down the road, and Unc's out.

I did den of evil, that's as far as I got.

greenfreak

Wow, Jonas finally woke up! :D

Steve: When I say "stash", I mean the stuff I put in that chest in the Rogue Encampment. I filled it with stuff for you guys, I'll mosey on over soon and see if it's still there.

Yes, my account name is the same but is in all lower case while my character is GreenFreak. Not sure if that matters.

I lost the ring and the other cool stuff we got with the cemetary fight. But if you're playing without us, you're not finishing quests, are you? I was worried about killing all the bad guys, not having them regenerate, and then you guys not having anyone to fight.

I'm on ladder too, I didn't know what it was or what the difference was (I still don't). The instruction booklets I have don't help and the Battle.net screens don't really tell you much either.

The one shortcut I'm looking for is what shows all the items on the ground you can pick up. I used that all the time, so I didn't forget anything.

Anyway, I'm going to clean up my desk a bit and then see if either one of you are around. Jonas, sorry about missing you last night. We got some italian and rented a movie. I figured you would be out on date night!

greenfreak

Steve, we played a bit but we didn't do any quests. I'm going to continue a bit, Jonas is up to level 7 and I'm on level 6. But he gave me some nifty magic stuff. :)

Are you available Tuesday night at 6pm? Jonas and I will be on at that time, and maybe the three of us could actually play together and do some quests!

OoooOOOohh menage a trois. Looking forward to it. :D

Steve, I'll be online tomorrow too probably after 2pm.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Sorry to delude you, guys. I was actually gone and had inadvertantly left the browser open. D'oh.

I'm game after 2 tomorrow, and Tuesday at 6 would normally be a winner, but I have a business dinner.

As far as quests go, as long as the character who originates the game hasn't done it, it's open. So, all we have to do is re-form the gaem, with the least advanced character starting it.

greenfreak

Jonas, we have some nice stuff for you. Practically my whole stash is full of goodies. I'll assume we're still on for Tuesday night, 6pm.

greenfreak

I just found out two of my servers need to be rebooted after hours, starting at 5:30pm my time. I'll just be leaving work at 6pm so I'm definitely not going to make it for tonight, sorry. :(

I wish there was a way for me to get you the stash Jonas. I can't play alone either because everytime I pick up one big item, my personal stash is full. Is there any way for me to get you this stuff without being in a game with you at the time?

I might be online about 7pm-ish my time, if only to give you the stuff. By the way, Jonas, what level are you up to? The least skilled person has to start the game so we don't screw up the quests Steve and I completed. I'm level 11.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I'm still at 8 GF. I have 11 other chars in 2 realms, so I don't touch that one when I'm not playing with you. :) Don't worry about the items, next time we meet you give me the coolest of them. Maybe I'll be at home by 8.
There's no way to trade items other than the two being online. Unless... we set up a coletive account for exchanging stuff. I think accounts are not tied up to CD-keys...

greenfreak

I just realized you meant to create a character for trading. The only problem is that you can't log in to two characters at the same time, so there's no way to transfer the stuff between them, right?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Yes, but if you played a game for more than half an hour it shall be available for at least 10 minutes, so I was told. You could leave the items on the ground, log out with an account, log in with another and gather them...

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I would like to know how are you chars by now? Just to keep up with you...
I upgraded my Pallie to lvl 18 to get hammers but didn't do any Act 2 quest yet.

greenfreak

I'm at level 22, Act II, I have the Horadic Staff and I'm just starting to enter the Palace.

Steve, let me know if you want the Paladin-only scepter and shield. They're taking up 11 boxes in my stash. :D

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I'm not playing a pally, so no. Jonas is the pally.

I've been locked up playing Sacred for awhile. I'd need to go in and take a look at where I am, but I think I'm around 17th or so.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
What mods are on the Scepter? I would need something with + Paladin skills or + to Blessed Hammer,Concentration or Charge.
As for the shield, if it has resistances you can save it for me :)