Anyone still on Diablo?

Gato_Solo

SUmbitch. All those characters are now useless.

OTOH, Gato, now's a good time to start the game. They won't do this again for awhile.

Great. I've been playing LoD for about a week, and I'm almost done with it. I'm running into trouble in Chapter IV. :shrug:

I started a game called Xibasebeginners. I'll PM the password.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Actually the best moment to start is after tuesday, when they will do the actual reset. It should last for at least an year.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
If you're gonna play again today, post in. I'll keep an eye out here and try to get to you.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
FYI, I started a new ladder character on the xibase account. Sorceress, and I have her up to lvl 15. Might be playing (with or without V2.0) later today.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Sorry, I missed that post. I've been playing but not that much lately. I may be on tonight, after I clean the house. I have seven chars from different levels/classes, but my equipment farming is going slow this ladder.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I was x-fering a Spirit Sword to your sorc when I was temp restricted and it poofed. Damn, that's the third piece of equipment I lose this season. Other day I lost Trangs Gloves and a Skin of Vipermagi armor *sigh*. Well, at least I got lucky with NM Hellforge, got 2 Um runes I used to complete the Tal Rasha Set for my MF sorc. Let's see what I can gather in the coming days...

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I did it. Forgot to login with my old handles for 3 months. 4 accounts of non-ladder stuff down the drain. *slaps self*

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Ladder is resetting again on 3/23/10. Along it will come along another Patch: 1.13. This time there will be changes on gameplay for the first time in years.