Kira

:rofl:

I know nothing about engines so 427 does not refer to engines of any kind, no I am not from Austin but keep trying. 427 is a little term I learned from a friend and we enjoyed to 427 quite a bit. Sound interesting? Thought so.... do your "research" and you might just find the answer....................................

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Noite: If *I* had thought that I would have NO problem saying it.

I was telling my friend about PT's comment about 4:20 7 times a day (since my friend is someone who would appreciate such a thought seeing as the one 4:20 there is he enjoys emensely). Anyway, and when I was telling him he told me his theory about it being 69...

unclehobart

this is my special title
I just threw out 7 as a baseline... geez... I was hoping for something closer to 15. My image of you is shattered.

Gato_Solo

15? That would spoil her. Just give her 3. And make it last for an hour, or two. Hell...as long as your tongue doesn't get sore. :brow:

leslie

That's the ticket, Gato :brow:

unc and PT, :p
what I meant was, multiply what he said...a couple hours etc...by seven times a day, every day...that's too much of a good thing...one'd never be out of bed :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
15 one hour sessions, 8 hours for sleep, and one hour for meals, shower.. etc. That sounds about right.