XiBase's 3 stooges

unclehobart

this is my special title
I was thinking hardcore runaway stuff like ROBS OVERLOAD POST on JJRs. That was my attempt at going for broke.... twas a while back.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There's some good posts. It won't take long to read through them, most of them are just basically one-lined chit chats with a few good posts stuck in there every once in a while. :retard:

:headbang:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
STOP
this crap...it's wasting valuable bandwidth for nothing & wasting my time :lol:

unclehobart

this is my special title
But who is to be this director of the 'new morality'? Who will be the Mother Superior of determining what is and is not a worthy post? Who will watch the watcher?

S

s4

I might not have quit as a mod if I had known that the board was going in this direction. I wouldn't have started a thread like this to begin with, and I think someone really wants to replace me bad.

I'm not sure that I like this kind of stuff and might be going elsewhere. I don't care who I get replace with as long as they don't put out a ton of bullshit topics like can you guess my middle name or how many fingers I'm holding up.

Don't get me wrong, I generally like everyone here, but I do get annoyed once in a while.

I did put a couple of crap topics here last week like "rich people suck", but by and large most of my topics at least say something halfway meaningful.

S

s4

Sometimes it does. Remember the political topics we had going when Strumble Biscuit posted those long posts telling his thoughts? If you want to start real topics, ya got to start with real subjects to begin with.