XiBase's 3 stooges

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
:spin: I see we're all here (me, fury and PsychoMark), and I bet that even with no one making double posts, we can make this thread at least 3 pages. Well?

fury, you'd better make sure you don't double post, I'm not quite fast enough to fit between them... :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sleep? What's that? :confused:

Sure thing d00d... *writes down "Double Post just to piss off SL" and sticks it to his forehead*

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
DAMMIT, YOU SCREWED UP ALREADY!

*gets extra sharp razor to, uh, scrape note off fury's forehead*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
brb, I'm going to go get a pepsi... need some caffeine to fuel those posting fingers :smash:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
In my dreams! :D

*grabs nearest weapon, which is my cat, and starts marching toward fury*

OWOWOWOWOW! GET YOUR CLAWS OUT OF MY BACK!

*drops cat*

Damn!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
back... Bring it on, bitch!

*starts chugging the pepsi, begins to twitch from caffeine overload*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Psycho must've gone to sleep on us. He's still sitting on the 3000 threads thread

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Considering it's the only thing in the house other than water, and cost me 30 cents for this 20 oz bottle, I'll drink it!

Besides, I love grape soda. :) Don't forget, I'm also a Coke addict!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You can if you want to. I'm too lazy to click user cp, private messaging, send new pm, type in PsychoMark, type in 3 Stooges, then type in Hey bitch get in the 3 stooges thread.

Yes, I am well aware that I just did pretty much do more than it would've required for me to send him the PM. :retard:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
hehe, 3 pages will be nothing. :D

Sledgehammer, big deal. I'll be in my room, I'll see if you can even fit in there. First, I gotta figure out how I'm gonna fit in there. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry, I got a chain saw. I can cut through any mess, even my own. Just watch out for the blade and hope it doesn't think you're a mess. :wave: